General Practitioner, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Duffy after a friend recommended him. I had a breast augmentation done by another surgeon 3 years ago. My implants were hard as a rock and shifting. I just had my surgery through Dr. Duffy. My breast are already softer and more natural looking a few days after surgery then my other surgeon gave me. His staff is great. They have followed up with me to make sure I'm doing great and that I haven't had any problems.

|  Glad I trusted my face to Dr Duffy  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

When I decided to trust my face to a plastic surgeon my number one criteria is the doctors skill and credentials. I was so pleased to discover that not only is Dr Duffy quite skilled with the highest credentials, he is pleasant, his staff courteous and his pricing competitive. He has done two procedures for me...Dysport (like Botox) for my bunny wrinkle and proactive treatment on forehead lines as well as Juvaderm filler injections for my "marionette" lines. I am happy to report all are corrected with one treatment. The procedures were almost painless and Dr Duffy's competent manner eliminated any residual concerns I may have had.

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Duffy is an amazing surgeon! He did my Breast Augmentation about 4 months ago. I absolutely love the result. He is very knowledgable and professional. The doctor and wonderful staff took such great care of me. I am blessed to have found Dr. Duffy about three years ago when I started doing Botox with him. I have already started saving for my next procedure, a tummy tuck!:) if you are looking for a great surgeon you have found him.

|  Best decision Highly recommend  |  show details
by very happy patient on Sep 12th, 2013

After several consultations, it was hands down Dr. Duffy! After telling him my concerns, he examined my face structure and then gave me his expert evaluation. You can see the wheels turning as he checks you out. Each person is different and the surgery is suited for you and only you. The results of my face/neck lift and nose surgery are perfect for me. His staff they comfort me all the days of my recovery and thereafter and even presurgery! Love them all!

by Adrian D on Sep 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Duffy by a local medical spa for lipoplasty of my inner thighs. I was able to schedule an appointment very quickly, and I had surgery a couple of days later (all very very easy.) Dr. Duffy did an AMAZING job on my thighs. I am now a month out from surgery, and couldn't be happier with my results. Friends that do not know that I had the surgery comment on how I have lost weight and how great my legs look, but there are no signs of scarring from the surgery. The staffed called me multiple times the days following surgery to check on me and follow up with me. Dr. Duffy and his staff take the time to get to know their patents, and always remember the last conversation you had with them. I have already recommended him to friends and family and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is planning on having any work done! He truly is an artist and a professional at what he does.

|  Number one Customer!  |  show details
by Kira Sikes on Sep 3rd, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Doctor Duffy and ALL of his staff. Especially Claire and Barbara! They are the best! I was so pleased with my breast augmentation 3 years ago that after I had my second child I got more work done! I am so pleased with the outcome. I would refer EVERYONE to them, and I do! I consider them part of my family now! :)

|  satisfied patient for years  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

My first experience was 15 yrs ago with Dr. Duffy. My breast aug was done to perfection. I still have not revised and still very satisfied. He's a perfectionist & is very thorough with his surgeries. I continue to see him for my botox and juvederm & I have never been dissatisfied. His staff is super friendly & truly cares about the patients. I will never see another Dr as long as Dr Duffy is practicing. He is hands down number one in my review!

|  Great overall  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

This was the best experience I had when choosing my plastic surgeon. Dr. Duffy was very knowledgable and took his time with me and answered all of my questions without even having to ask because he was very thorough. He is very professional unlike some of the other dr's. The entire staff was wonderful and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family looking for a great plastic surgeon.

|  Magic Man  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr. Duffy is amazing! As many other of his patients have stated he is a perfectionist. He is with out a doubt the most gifted, ethical, and professional plastic surgeon that I have ever consulted with. He has been doing my Botox for years. Last year he did an upper eyelid lift for me and the results are incredible!!! People are consistently guessing my age 10-13 years younger than I am. I have already booked my next surgery for December. I can't wait to see what I look like after my mommy make over!!! The staff is professional and Claire the office manager is so caring and compassionate. I have been to several plastic surgeons in Jacksonville; he is the best hands down!

|  Dr. Duffy is a gifted cosmetic surgeon  |  show details
by K on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Duffy has performed two different surgeries for me. He is truly a professional Doctor and an artist. He enhanced mother nature while reversing father time. The outcome from both surgeries looked very natural. Both surgeries I asked him to use his best judgement to assist me with the outcome. He did very well. Claire his office manager is very good in her role and makes you feel at ease. His entire staff is professional and courteous. He is also on time for appointments. I couldn't ask for more.

|  Dr. Duffy is a Perfectionist  |  show details
by A Satified Customer on Aug 29th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Duffy for a couple years and he is wonderful. Also I have several friends that have chosen Dr. Duffy to perform their surgeries and each of them love their results and do not appear to have had anything done. They just simply look younger and well rested. He is the BEST!

|  Great Doctor, Friendly Staff  |  show details
by HL on Aug 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffy's for over seven years. I have had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in the past and continue to see Dr. Duffy on a regular basis for Botox and Juvederm injections. I trust him to perform these very personal and significant procedures on me because of his outstanding expertise in the field. I will not use another plastic surgeon as long as Dr. Duffy is practicing. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I always get follow up calls after each procedure.

Aug 29th, 2013

D. Duffy is a perfectionist, he has treated me and several of my friends, I can not recommend him enough.

|  Perfectionist  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

I have had multiple procedures with Dr Duffy over the years. Each time I have visited the office I am greated by the wonderful staff and I am always quickly taken into the back and made comfortable. Dr Duffy gives great advice and helps me make the right decision for me. My latest visit was for a breast reduction. My breast haven't looked this good since I was in my 20's! I highly recommend you make an appointment.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

I am a regular patient at Dr. Duffy's office. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. He has a great bedside manner, a good sense of humor and addresses all me concerns and questions. I have referred several people to him. I have always been happy with my results!

|  Patient and Physician  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

Having personally been a patient of Dr. Duffy 's AND having multiple people I know who have been patients of his, I can unequivocally say that his knowledge, surgical technique, and bedside manner are impeccable. His office staff are equally wonderful, making one feel very comfortable and secure knowing that when you are a patient there, you are in the hands of true professionals.

|  Ego  |  show details
by Repulsed on Aug 20th, 2013

The doctor is rude and obnoxious with an Ego that is hiding the fact that his procedures are outdated. Will not go back, he needs to reverse the charisma bypass....

|  Best Doctor and office staff!  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with Dr Duffy just a little over 2 weeks ago. Dr. Duffy and his staff are incredible. Although I am still healing - I can tell I will be more than happy with the results. Every appointment I have had since the surgery have been professional and I can tell they all truly care about my well being. I can not stress enough how awesome Dr. Duffy is and the people who work for him are also the best you will every encounter. If anyone is looking for a dependable, professional and all around doctor and staff I would recommend going to see Dr. Duffy with NO hesitation.

|  Love Dr Duffy and his office  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation with Dr Duffy 2 months ago. Since day 1 when I walked into his office and had my consultation, to this day, I have loved everyone in that office! All of them are professional and caring at the same time. Dr Duffy has given me a new body that I am very comfortable with. I had 2 c-sections, after which I was left with a lot of sagged skin and after the surgery, I could not be happier with the results. It was very hard for me to choose a Dr, because I didn't know anyone personally who could recommend a good plastic surgeon, but I would recommend Dr Duffy to anyone now. He sets up very realistic expectations and delivers. I really think very highly of him and his office staff.

Jan 31st, 2012

Would strongly recommend Dr. Duffy had several procedures performed was very happy with over all experience and results.

|  Great surgeon and staff  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

I have been using Dr. Duffy for about 15 years. I have found him to be honest about what he can and can't do. His staff is very knowledgable about all procedures that Dr. Duffy performs. One staff member has been there over 10 years and can amswer any question you have. Dr. Duffy has performed surgery on several of my family members and friends. None of us have ever had any complaints. They really have gone above and beyond with checking on you after surgery and they make your surgical experience as pleasant as possible.

|  poor office staff  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I called regarding an appointment and the female office staff person who answered the phone was very rude and did not know prices. She also really did not promote the doctor by explaining the different types of services or wanted to get me an appointment. Her attitude was poor and she seemed like she did not want to be there. I inquired about a discount and she also quickly stated that is your fault for not being there.

|  Best decision - only doctor I would go to!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I just wanted to return my body to it's pre-baby days. (I am the proud mother of three.) I am also a personal trainer and no amount of exercise could correct the excess skin and sagging.I had the surgery 8 months ago. I found the entire experience extremely positive. Dr. Duffy and his staff are thorough, informative and nurturing. I was given as much time as I needed to ask questions. I was given very good advice as to what to expect during and after my surgery and excellent guidance on appropriate breast size and realistic expectations regarding incision sites, sizes and healing time. I felt completely prepared.He and his staff followed up with me several times during the 72 hours after surgery...and made sure I understood and followed post-surgery instructions. The subsequent visits to his office were equally as professional and thorough and nurturing as the visits prior to surgery. I believe Dr. Duffy truly cares about each of his clients and treats them as he would a family member.The recovery from both surgeries was easier than I had anticipated. My scars are fading quickly and I know that soon they will be imperceptable.Last weekend I wore a bikini for the first time since the birth of my 16 year-old son. It felt so great!I feel my experience with Dr. Duffy was excellent and I am so happy I made the decision to have the surgery with him. It has made me feel more confident and proud of my body again.

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome. I've been seeing him for treatments and two elective surgeries for about 10 years and could not recommend a more professional, thoughtful group of people.

|  Don't go  |  show details
by B on Mar 23rd, 2011

Staff was wonderful, Physican is great until you want what you paid for. No recourse and he cannot do anything for you. Takes your money and does not deliver. Gets abrasive when confronted.

|  Not good  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Two months After a breast augmentation he failed to see the problem with one breats. How can a surgeon not know what a bottomed out breast is? Now I sit in disgust and have no money to fix it.I no longer feel like a woman.

|  Dr. Duffy , plastic surgeon and Artist of Beauty!  |  show details
by Ponte Vedra Beach Resident on Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Duffy and staff are simply OUTSTANDING! I would describe Dr. Duffys bedside manner as being honest, open and will only offer to complete a procedure or procedures if he feels the outcome will compliment you and enhance your beauty or satisfy your needs. He WILL NOT offer his services if they are not needed nor will he offer his services if he feels the outcome won't be better or complimentary to your particular needs! Every individual has a different canvas in which to work with. Dr. Duffy is a practioner of plastic surgery art whose work shows great skill! The staff is caring and go out of their way assisting me and making certain I'm pleased with all aspects regarding maintaining " my canvas" and obtaining my desired outcome. My daughter is a patient of record at Dr. Duffys and she is very quick to say how pleased she is with Dr. Duffy and the TEAM staff. The office is Impeccably clean, warm, cozy and Better Homes and Garden inviting. I have always been provided the information needed to make an informed decesion by Dr. Duffy and all of the staff! I had the option of going anywhere in the U.S. and I chose Dr. Duffy as a result of seeing his work on females and males to whom could travel outside of the U.S. if they so chose, yet they chose Dr. Duffy for his exceptional work. I appreciate the professionalism of Dr. Duffy and all of the staff. I'm very appreciative of Dr. Duffy and his staffs discretionary attitude. I can't put my experience into words as there are none in the English Dictionary to describe my positive and creative experience I have enjoyed with Dr. Duffy and all of his staff!

Sep 21st, 2010

Bedside manner stinks

|  Looking Good!!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

I had surgery 2 months ago and I am very happy with the results! Dr. Duffy did a great job. All of the office staff and the nurses at the surgery center were so sweet and caring. I will definately use Dr. Duffy if I ever want any other plastic surgery.

|  perfect!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Duffy was professional. His work is neat and clean. I got exactly what I wanted.

|  misled  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2009

currently taking legal recourse

|  Excellent  |  show details
by WBell on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr Duffy and his staff were so great! I had no problems and I love my results. You won't go wrong having work done by Dr Duffy!