Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great staff show details Great staff
by Kristin on Aug 27th, 2016

Great staff and easy to be seen in the office.

The staff is always so courteous and welcoming show details The staff is always so courteous and welcoming
by Holly on Aug 25th, 2016

The staff is always so courteous and welcoming. I always have a positive experience when I come for my facial injections.

Highly recommend Dr. Duffy show details Highly recommend Dr. Duffy
Aug 24th, 2016

Very professional, friendly service. I especially appreciate havi g my treatment done by a medical doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Duffy!

Very professional show details Very professional
by Robert on Aug 24th, 2016

Friendly staff, very professional.

I highly recommend Dr. Duffy show details I highly recommend Dr. Duffy
by Connie on Aug 24th, 2016

I have used Dr. Duffy for the past 17 years and have always been satisfied with my results. His staff has always been warm and helpful . I have a lot of trust and comfort with him. I highly recommend Dr. Duffy.

I love this office show details I love this office
by Donna on Aug 23rd, 2016

I love this office, the entire team is very professional anc genuinely caring. No pushing but advising, I drivd from Brunswick to see them.

Dr. Duffy made me feel completely comfortable show details Dr. Duffy made me feel completely comfortable
by Lauren on Aug 19th, 2016

This over all experience with Dr.Duffy and the staff here at the Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center has been nothing but short of amazing. Dr. Duffy made me feel completely comfortable with the process and was very informative and knowledgeable every step of the way.

I would certainly recommend her show details I would certainly recommend her
by Erin on Aug 19th, 2016

KIMMIE is great, ive done the micro needling with her and she really takes her time with you. I would certainly recommend her.

Happy I am with Dr Duffy and his staff show details Happy I am with Dr Duffy and his staff
by Amy on Aug 18th, 2016

Words do not express how happy I am with Dr Duffy and his staff. I have had so many people ask what I have done to my skin and the answer is....Dr Duffy and my facials with Kimmie!!

I recommend this place to all my friends show details I recommend this place to all my friends
by Laurie on Aug 16th, 2016

I recommend this place to all my friends. I get lots of compliments on my skin and i do monthly skin peels and live the plan. It has made a huge difference in my face along with the Obagi product line.

Staff gave me absolutely incredible cade and attention show details Staff gave me absolutely incredible cade and attention
by Sarah on Aug 8th, 2016

The staff was great and they gave me absolutely incredible cade and attention. My results turned out great but Dr Duffy.

Dr. Duffy and his staff were amazing show details Dr. Duffy and his staff were amazing
by Casey on Jul 28th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff were amazing and super helpful. None of my questions went unanswered. They all made me feel comfortable and aware of the procedure and what was going to happen. I am thrilled with my results and would reccomend him to anyone.

They made me feel extremely comfortable show details They made me feel extremely comfortable
by Amy on Jul 21st, 2016

My experience with Dr. Duffy and his staff was excellent. They made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Duffy is such the professional that my recovery time was quick. I am beyond pleased with my result and recommend him and his staff.

I highly recommend them show details I highly recommend them
by Alicia on Jul 19th, 2016

I love this office! They were able to work with my crazy schedule and I'm thankful they were able to squeeze in my appointment last minute. Very friendly staff and knowledgable too. I highly recommend them.

I so appreciate the attention show details I so appreciate the attention
by Laurie on Jul 15th, 2016

I so appreciate the attention to my skin sensetivities! Lisa checked to be sure each product felt comfortable and didnt irritate my skin at all. Looking forward to your grand reopening! See you soon!

I will return again and again show details I will return again and again
by Laurie on Jul 4th, 2016

I cant say enough about the quality of care and results. I have never been disappointed. The staff is top notch. I will return again and again!

Love Dr. Duffy show details Love Dr. Duffy
by Jordan on Jul 2nd, 2016

Dr. Duffy & his wife Claire, along with their entire staff make all of my experiences amazing and easy. The office is warm and welcoming and you become instant friends with everyone. Every time I come for an appointment I leave wanting to schedule something new to have done. Love Dr. Duffy!

Friendly and very knowledgeable show details Friendly and very knowledgeable
by Linda on Jun 17th, 2016

5 star experience staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable.

Highly reccomend Dr Duffy! show details Highly reccomend Dr Duffy!
by Dana on Jun 16th, 2016

I have had two procedures breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Dr Duffy and his staff are always friendly and willing to help. Highly reccomend Dr Duffy!

I had a wonderful experince show details I had a wonderful experince
by Elisha on Jun 15th, 2016

I had a wonderful experince. Dr. Duffy really listen to my requests and I am so happy with my results. Very professional and knowladgable staff.

Dr. Duffy and his staff are patient with me show details Dr. Duffy and his staff are patient with me
by Emily on Jun 11th, 2016

I have been coming here for a few years! Dr. Duffy and his staff are patient with me, accommodating and very professional. I come from an hour away and won't be changing.

Awesome staff and office show details Awesome staff and office
by Mj on Jun 10th, 2016

Best doctor and staff ....always happy with the service and care they provide. Awesome staff and office.

Loooooooove my breast augumentation show details Loooooooove my breast augumentation
by Sophia on Jun 3rd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Duffy office from my significant other. Pretty much the best desicion ive made this year. Lovely office, great atmosphere, the staff is literally perfect. Always caring, considerate, and super sweet. Loooooooove my breast augumentation and the facials to come. 5 star all the way.

The results are better than expectations show details The results are better than expectations
by Patricia on Jun 2nd, 2016

I finally found a Dr that is so accomplished in his manner of delivery Of injections that doesnt hurt .The results are better than expectations and the office staff personable,down to earth and caring are a delight to visit . Professionalism of the highest example !!!

Dr. Duffy is wonderful show details Dr. Duffy is wonderful
by Kryssi on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and staff are wonderful. I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago and I love them. I didnt think I was going to be able to afford them and she helped me figure everything out to get them done. I have been backa couple times and have been pleased each time.

The staff here is extremely informative show details The staff here is extremely informative
by Keri on May 9th, 2016

The staff here is extremely informative, knowledgable, professional and most of all friendly. I would and do refer everyone to Dr Duffy!

I have come to Dr. Duffy for several surgeries show details I have come to Dr. Duffy for several surgeries
by Brandi on May 7th, 2016

I have come to Dr. Duffy for several surgeries and the reason I keep coming back is because the staff and Dr. Duffy him self are friendly and personable and make you feel welcomed. I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to come back.

Coming to Dr Duffys office was the best thing I ever did show details Coming to Dr Duffys office was the best thing I ever did
by Michelle on May 6th, 2016

At a very young age I started geting very swollen bags under my eyes. I hated it but I thought I had to just live with the tired looking bags under my eyes. Now at 50 years old, my eyelids were drooping almost over my eyelashes. Coming to Dr Duffys office was the best thing I ever did!

The Staff Is Great show details The Staff Is Great
by Barbara B on May 4th, 2016

I Have Been A Patient Of Dr. Duffy For 8 Years. I Had A Total Face Lift 8 Years Ago And The Results Are Still Amazing. The Result Was Totally Natural. I Continue Services Just To Keep Fresh Looking With Fillers. The Skin Care Services And Make Up Artists Are Wonderful. The Staff Is Great.

I would highlly recommend Dr Duffy and staff show details I would highlly recommend Dr Duffy and staff
May 4th, 2016

I would highlly recommend Dr Duffy and staff . Everyone is so friendly and they offer the best services.

Barbara was awesome show details Barbara was awesome
by Jackie M on May 2nd, 2016

Barbara was awesome. She made me feel very comfortable and calm. Dr Duffy did an exceptional job on my lips. He made them look natural and beautiful.

I simply would not go anywhere else show details I simply would not go anywhere else
by Rachel on Apr 29th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Duffy and his staff for my beauty needs for several years. I am a VIP member, and I visit the office once a month for skin care. It is not unusual for me to receive a compliment from a stranger regarding my skin. I simply would not go anywhere else.

The results were excellent show details The results were excellent
by Ib on Apr 28th, 2016

Due to the fear of the unknown it took me three years to finally Decide on a neck lift and eye surgery, the surgery went well, I ffollowed all the instructions provided, there was little pain and the healing process was fast, I was back at work in two weeks. The results were excellent.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Kim on Apr 27th, 2016

Wonderful experience! Barbara and all the office staff are terrific. Highly recommend.

Dr. Duffy and his staff were excellent show details Dr. Duffy and his staff were excellent
by Kd on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff were excellent. Very professional and informative during all my visits. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend anyone to Dr. Duffy.

The results are great! show details The results are great!
by Jeffrey on Apr 26th, 2016

I always enjoy the visits and provided by Dr Duffy and his staff. The results are great! I highly recommend Dr Duffy for his cosmetic procedures. Other members of my family also frequently get treated by Dr Duffy and his staff.

Dr. Duffy had a mess to clean up and did an amazing job show details Dr. Duffy had a mess to clean up and did an amazing job
by S on Apr 20th, 2016

I've had my implants for 29 years, so it was time to replace them! I also had a breat lift and got smaller implants. The old implants had ruptured and the capsule was stuck on surrounding tissue. Dr. Duffy had a mess to clean up and did an amazing job!

I just want to say thank you show details I just want to say thank you
by Kassie on Apr 19th, 2016

I just want to say thank you. yall have done amazing job....

I came to see Dr. M. Duffy for botox initially show details I came to see Dr. M. Duffy for botox initially
by Christa on Apr 18th, 2016

I came to see Dr. M. Duffy for botox initially, then for a breast augmentation consultation. I have since had my breast done with Dr. Michael Duffy. From the consultation, to the OR, and for my follow up visit my experience has been wonderful. I say that because I would not change a thing!

I was very pleased with dr duffy show details I was very pleased with dr duffy
by Nicole on Apr 15th, 2016

I was very pleased with dr duffy and his staff. I will definitely use him for any future needs and would highly reccommend his services.

Did an incredible job with my breast augmentation show details Did an incredible job with my breast augmentation
by Kim on Apr 7th, 2016

DR. Duffy and Claire, Barabara and the office staff are incredible! I have been to other practices for Botox and filler ansd was never satisfied with the results as I am with Dr Duffy. He spends time with me assessing what I really need. He also did an incredible job with my breast augmentation.

Barbara at Dr. Duffys office is amazing show details Barbara at Dr. Duffys office is amazing
by Aja on Apr 4th, 2016

Barbara at Dr. Duffys office is amazing. She is very helpful and explains the different choices of fillers and where I can use them. Dr. Duffy is very patient and always makes sure I am satisfied with my look before I leave the office. The best party about the office is the parties!

The office staff are very friendly and helpful show details The office staff are very friendly and helpful
by Tish on Apr 2nd, 2016

The office staff and aestheticians are very friendly and helpful! They take time to answer quedtions and are knowledgeable abour products and services . Dr Duffy is skillfull and never pushes the patient to do additional procedures.

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffys for the last 3 years. show details I have been a patient of Dr. Duffys for the last 3 years.
by Ashley on Mar 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffys for the last 3 years. He has always explained the procedures before he starts and always makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Duffy and his team are amazing.

I was treated very kindly show details I was treated very kindly
by Sheree on Mar 11th, 2016

From making my initial phone call and all through my visit. I was treated very kindly and that my feelings mattered. The staff is awesome and Dr. Duffy was very nice and explained everything! I also saw Nina Sirmones and she was super! I will be back for sure.

It was a great experience show details It was a great experience
by Ann on Mar 10th, 2016

This was my first time here. It was a great experience and i will definately be coming back in the future. Nina was the best!

Dr. DUFFY AND THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY show details Dr. DUFFY AND THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY
by Mark on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. DUFFY AND THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND ARE EXCELLENT IN PROVIDING A GREAT SERVICE. THE STAFF ALSO PROVIDES INFRMATION CONCERNING NEW PRODUCTS.

Dr Duffy and his staff are very friendly show details Dr Duffy and his staff are very friendly
by Kasey on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff are very friendly. Its very easy to make an appointment, and there is rarely a wait. I would highly recommend his office.

Gladly Recommend Him show details Gladly Recommend Him
by Nila on Mar 4th, 2016

Everyone is very friendly and professional. The office is attractive and comfortable. Dr. Duffy inspires confidence and I have always been pleased with the results. I will definitely be back and will gladly recommend him.

Great staff and doctor show details Great staff and doctor
by John on Mar 2nd, 2016

Great staff and doctor....my results have been beyond expectations .....would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone needing great results....simply the Best!

Dr. Duffy and his staff is wonderful show details Dr. Duffy and his staff is wonderful
by Stephanie on Feb 27th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Duffy to everyone I know looking for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. I am a very nervous person when it comes to surgerys and doctors and Dr. Duffy and his staff makes me feel so worry free and comfortable.

I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor show details I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor
by Jesslyn on Feb 24th, 2016

I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor has been amazing. I got exactly the results I wanted with this breast revision.

Dr. Duffy is so calm and gentle show details Dr. Duffy is so calm and gentle
by Lisa on Feb 20th, 2016

Dr. Duffy is so calm and gentle. He is also straightforward about what your condition is and his suggestions with medical opinion. The staff has always been very warm and approachable with any questions or concerns you may have. This is always a very pleasant experience.

Easy to set an appointment show details Easy to set an appointment
by Alicia on Feb 19th, 2016

Easy to set an appointment with flexible times available and great staff. Other doctors have bruised me giving me dysport but Dr. Duffy never has.

Dr. DUFFY and staff are wonderful show details Dr. DUFFY and staff are wonderful
by Michaelyn on Feb 18th, 2016

Dr. DUFFY and staff are wonderful, and provide treatments which enhance my complextion and minimize the wrinkles. I only wish the office was closer, but it is certainly worth the 53 mile trip.

The team here are awesome show details The team here are awesome
by Lynette on Feb 17th, 2016

The team here are awesome, ! The are always helpful with a smil e I drive from the beach to get my services because of the girls.

Everyone is professional show details Everyone is professional
by Sonya on Feb 16th, 2016

Love the staff at dr. duffy's office. Everyone is professional and courteous.

I strongly recommend Dr. Duffy for any of your plastic surgery show details I strongly recommend Dr. Duffy for any of your plastic surgery
by D Williams on Feb 11th, 2016

Dr. Duffy has been my plastic surgeon for 18 years. It started with breast implants 18 years ago, a face lift 8 years ago and now my upper and lower eyelids. He is professional and always makes me happy and satisfied with the results I strongly recommend Dr. Duffy for any of your plastic surgery.

Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome show details Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome
by Donna on Feb 6th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome! They are caring, dedicated individuals who go above and beyond to make you feel at ease with them. I have been a patient for more than six years and get the same great service each and every time.

I am very happy with my new breasts show details I am very happy with my new breasts
by Lelia on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr Duffy was a little gruff in the begining but became friendlier as the visits progressed. I had a breast reduction which was much more of a major surgery than I realized. I am very happy with my new breasts. It made a huge difference in my appearance. I would definitely recommend Dr Duffy.

Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful show details Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful
by Virginia on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful, they took very good care of me before surgery and after, i would definetely recommend this office to anyone. I used this office 4 years ago and was very happy then, that’s why I decided to come back. All the women in the office are great.

This was my first experience with Dr Duffy show details This was my first experience with Dr Duffy
by Jaqui on Feb 2nd, 2016

This was my first experience with Dr Duffy and his staff, but he came highly recommended from numerous friends. I have to say how totally impressed I was. From the greeting, through my procedure and beyond. I look forward to my next experience and will definitely recommend Dr Duffy and his staff.

The staff is excellent show details The staff is excellent
by Janet on Feb 1st, 2016

Dr. Duffy is always professional and courteous. The staff is excellent; very professional and friendly. Thanks to Dr. Duffy, I have more confidence and I look great.

I continue to come back to Dr. Duffy show details I continue to come back to Dr. Duffy
by Kathleen on Jan 30th, 2016

I continue to come back to Dr. Duffy for several reasons: 1) Quality of the procedure. I totally rely on Dr. Duffy to analyze my face and provide me an "honest" assessment of my what I need. There isn't any high pressure sales pitch. I TRUST him! 2) Treatment from the staff. I am treated like.

Everyone is so nice in the office show details Everyone is so nice in the office
by Christie on Jan 29th, 2016

Everyone is so nice in the office. Lisa is great! She did a great job on my south beach peel today. Every time I have been here, i am always happy with my results. Dr. Duffy does a great job with botox too.

The staff here is awesome show details The staff here is awesome
by Lavonne on Jan 28th, 2016

The staff here is awesome. They are always helpful and professional. Dr. Duffy is very professional and answered all my co cerns.

Staff is always extremely friendly and very helpful show details Staff is always extremely friendly and very helpful
by Brittany on Jan 27th, 2016

DR. Duffys staff is always extremely friendly and very helpful. I've been 3 times now for dysport and its always been super quick and painless. If I'm unsure of what exactly I need or how much of it, his staff is right there to help. I highly recommend their office.

Dr. Duffy and the staff are wonderful show details Dr. Duffy and the staff are wonderful
by Chelsi on Jan 25th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and the staff are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and inviting. I always recommend my friends to see Dr.Duffy.

Everyone is great show details Everyone is great
by Kelly on Jan 23rd, 2016

Everyone is great...skin feels awesome.

Lisa is awesome. show details Lisa is awesome.
by Gail on Jan 22nd, 2016

Lisa is awesome. Always willing to listen to issues and ready to offer solutions based on your needs. The office staff is courteous and always professional.

All were very professional show details All were very professional
by Linda Stone on Jan 20th, 2016

The staff were just as kind in person as they were when scheduling my appointment. I called to advise I was late for appt they were very understanding. They were welcoming & no delay upon arrived. All were very professional, knowledgable in their treatment & response to question. I will return.

I loved my whole experience show details I loved my whole experience
by Adm on Jan 19th, 2016

I loved my whole experience with Dr. Duffy and his staff they are wonderful.

Friendly and professional show details Friendly and professional
by Starr Leonard on Jan 18th, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff are the best. Always friendly and professional!

Thank you for being so wonderful show details Thank you for being so wonderful
by Tina Wilson on Jan 16th, 2016

I enjoy coming into the office for a variety of treatments. Everyone is so helpful and courteous. I always feel refreshed and relaxed when I leave the office. I would refer anyone of my friends to receive a treatment. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Thank you to the office show details Thank you to the office
by Christa Ray on Jan 15th, 2016

I first came in and received a botox treatment from Dr. Duffy, which was a pleasure, and I love the results. He was curtious and professional. Today I did my first facial with brow and lash tenting as well as a wax of my brow. Lisa was wonderful, very knowledgeable and sweet! Thank you to the office.

Very professional show details Very professional
by Maria on Jan 14th, 2016

Very professional office-dr duffy is very pleasant thru my procedure.

Dr. Duffys staff are all great show details Dr. Duffys staff are all great
by Ashlie Heeter on Jan 13th, 2016

Dr. Duffys staff are all great, super friendly, and make you feel like you are the only customer at each visit. Thank you!

Dr. Duffy and his staff are amazing show details Dr. Duffy and his staff are amazing
by Jessica Warren on Jan 12th, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff are amazing. I felt very comfortable the second I walked in the door. He did an amazing job on my breasts and I will highly recommend him to anybody. :)

Love my lashes show details Love my lashes
by Jennifer Baptist on Jan 11th, 2016

Lisa has been wonderful and has taken the time to answer all my questions. Love my lashes!

Love the way show details Love the way
by Cammie Thomas on Jan 9th, 2016

Love the way my face feels after the peel.

Very nice office and staff show details Very nice office and staff
by Diane Pecot on Jan 8th, 2016

Really enjoy coming as I always learn something and go home feeling good about doing something for my skin. Very nice office and staff.

The office staff is so helpful and always smiling show details The office staff is so helpful and always smiling
by Raquel Illingworth on Jan 7th, 2016

This was my first experience in over 8 years. The office staff is so helpful and always smiling. Dr Duffy and his staff make you feel at home and very comfortable. I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!! :)

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
by A . B on Jan 5th, 2016

Dr.duffy is amazing! He gave me back the confidence I've been longing for. He is very professional and tells you what he can and cannot achieve. The staff was wonderful through my entire course from start to present I have had multiple procedures done with Dr.Duffy from injections to surgeries and have been pleased with everything. He truly cares about his patients and their feelings and achieving their goals. I refer all of my friends and family to him and everyone that has went there has been super happy with the results.

I am proud of my results show details I am proud of my results
by Anita Long on Nov 28th, 2015

From the initial consultation, my surgery, and throughout my follow up visits Dr. Duffy and his staff have been awesome! I am proud of my results and glad that I choose Dr. Duffy.

Staff are awesome show details Staff are awesome
by Jennifer Ratten on Nov 21st, 2015

Dr. Duffy and staff are awesome!

Staff and Dr Duffy are wonderful show details Staff and Dr Duffy are wonderful
by Kay Horner on Nov 20th, 2015

Staff and Dr Duffy are wonderful. I see Lisa as well and both are fantastic. My skin looks terrific.

Dr. Duffy is the only one I trust for injections show details Dr. Duffy is the only one I trust for injections
by Susan Myers on Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Duffy is the only one I trust for injections of Botox and Restalyn. Lisa does a wonderful job with diferent skin treatments. The office staff is very helpful with scheduling my appointments and keeping track , Barbara, Lori and Claire are great to keep track of products I have banked. Very professional office.

I would highly recommend Dr. Duffy show details I would highly recommend Dr. Duffy
by Maren Mannella on Nov 13th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Duffy and his exceptional, friendly staff. I have been waiting for seven years to replace my implants. Other consultations suggested that I would need a breast lift. Dr. Duffy explained in detail how my breasts would contract and that if I were patient, I would not need the breast lift. I took Dr. Duffy's advice and only replaced the implants with smaller ones. I am so happy.

Customer satisfied show details Customer satisfied
by Tracy Puckett on Nov 7th, 2015

Great staff and great service. Always a satisfied customer.

Dr Duffy is amazing. show details Dr Duffy is amazing.
by Chelsea Weise on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr Duffy is amazing. His staff is very friendly and makes you feel so special. I am so pleased with my outcome and would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone.

Make me feel like a very special client show details Make me feel like a very special client
by Paulette Ward on Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr. Duffy takes the extra time to listen to my wants and then is able to add his expertise and the results are perfect every time. His teems of nurses and staff make the effort to make me feel like a very special client. I couldn’t feel more beautiful when I leave his office.

Fabulous Office show details Fabulous Office
by Diana DeWees on Nov 2nd, 2015

This office is Fabulous!

The whole procedure was very comfortable and relaxed show details The whole procedure was very comfortable and relaxed
by Joyce Hendrix on Oct 30th, 2015

Oh my gosh Dr. Duffy and his technique in giving me Botox and Juvaderm has given me my confidence back. The whole procedure was very comfortable and relaxed. And staff is extremely friendly and answered all my questions in full detail of my procedures, Specially Barbra. I love coming here Doctor Duffy is the best!

Really happy show details Really happy
by Tulin Guevara on Oct 29th, 2015

Really happy as I feel its a lite face refreshing, without looking so tight and unnatural.

I am very pleased with my outcome show details I am very pleased with my outcome
by Eleni Bouzas on Oct 14th, 2015

I am very pleased with my outcome. The staff is very friendly and helpful and with you every step of the way. I had went to a few surgeon consultations and Dr. Duffy was by far the most intelligent and made me feel at ease with my surgery. Lorrie also was.

Love the girls here show details Love the girls here
by Lynda Vincent on Oct 7th, 2015

Everyone has always been so friendly and courteous. Everyone makes you feel very welcomed. Very relaxing atmosphere. Love the girls here.

Explain my procedure show details Explain my procedure
by Dawn Spencer on Sep 30th, 2015

They explain my procedure to me very well.

I would definitely send my friends and family to see Dr show details I would definitely send my friends and family to see Dr
by Jessica Brun on Sep 24th, 2015

Everyone at Dr. Duffys office was wonderful. All of my questions and concerns were always addressed completely. I am very pleased with my results so far and look forward to seeing the final outcome. I would definitely send my friends and family to see Dr.

I am very pleased with every procedure show details I am very pleased with every procedure
by Adela Bradlee on Sep 24th, 2015

I could not recommend Dr. Duffy and his staff enough. I am very pleased with every procedure Dr. Duffy has performed on me. His staff is warm, caring and professional.

by Happy Mom on Sep 23rd, 2015

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty with a lateral brow lift performed by Dr Michael Duffy and I am very happy with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr Duffy to my friends and family.

I was recommended to Dr Duffy's office show details I was recommended to Dr Duffy's office
by Tamara Smithson Rosenberg on Sep 22nd, 2015

I was recommended to Dr Duffy's office by a friend for botox and have had a great experience here from day one. I've now been getting botox here for 3 years. The staff is wonderful and kind... And I love that Dr Duffy does all of his own injections.

I decided to research tummy tucks show details I decided to research tummy tucks
by Anita Long on Sep 17th, 2015

I decided to research tummy tucks and found two offices. I contacted both of them to set up a consultation and weeks went by with no responses from either. I contacted them again and was able to schedule an appt. My good friend had recently had lipo done.

Thank you for everything show details Thank you for everything
by Dina Lovatt on Sep 11th, 2015

Thank you for everything Dr Michael.

Awesome staff show details Awesome staff
by Lisa Laganella on Sep 3rd, 2015

Awesome staff, like it.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
by Telecia Hudson on Aug 28th, 2015

Nice doctor, really good.

I love the service here show details I love the service here
by Laurie Heaton on Aug 27th, 2015

I love the service here and everyone tries very hard to accommodate you as a patient.

The girls in the front are all amazing show details The girls in the front are all amazing
by Aja Franco on Aug 26th, 2015

The girls in the front are all amazing and make me feel very comfortable. Dr. Duffy isn’t so bad himself, he personally does the injections and knows exactly where to place them. Dr. Duffy takes the time to make sure you are happy with the results. The best.

I’m very happy with this results show details I’m very happy with this results
by Liana Green on Aug 12th, 2015

Dr Duffy and his staff put me at ease. I’m very happy with this results of my procedure.

Very pleased with the staff show details Very pleased with the staff
by Morgan Baylee McMillen on Aug 7th, 2015

Very pleased with the staff, Dr. Duffy and my results. I would highly recommend him and this place to everyone and already have!

Great complimentary facial show details Great complimentary facial
by Brandi Davis on Jul 28th, 2015

Great complimentary facial! Lisa was very informal and tought me a lot about my skin. I'll definitely be returning for more skin treatments and products!

Genuinely care about patients show details Genuinely care about patients
by Tonya Williams on Jul 25th, 2015

I absolutely love this place. The only issue I've experienced is with Barbara. She is too pushy and just doesn't know when to stop. Lisa is amazing and so is Claire. They actually are very attentive and genuinely care about patients.

Office staff were very accommodating show details Office staff were very accommodating
by Nicole Epps on Jul 25th, 2015

Office staff were very accommodating and friendly. I will definitely be back.

Lisa was awesome show details Lisa was awesome
by Jennifer Bongiorno on Jul 25th, 2015

Lisa was awesome. Provided education and recommendations. I will definitely be back!

Kim always does a fantastic job! show details Kim always does a fantastic job!
by Catherine Underwood on Jul 24th, 2015

Kim always does a fantastic job!

My friend Danita raved about Lisa show details My friend Danita raved about Lisa
by Linda Warren on Jul 24th, 2015

A friend visiting from St Louis made an appointment with Lisa on my recommendation. My friend Danita raved about Lisa, too!

by Carrie Baker on Jul 23rd, 2015

I have had my breast done and now my lower eyes, I have had exceptional results with both. I have a couple more things I will definatley be coming back to have done in the future. Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful.

Respectful Dr show details Respectful Dr
by Michaelyn Milidantri on Jul 23rd, 2015

Respectful Dr, everybody was very friendly.

I always receive great service show details I always receive great service
by Tammi Johnson on Jul 22nd, 2015

I always receive great service and everyone is happy.

I am very satisfied with all aspects show details I am very satisfied with all aspects
by Angie on Jul 22nd, 2015

It will my pleasure, comfort, safety and security to return and recommend Dr Michael Duffy and his wonderful caring staff to any and everyone. I am very satisfied with all aspects of the Duffy procedure, expertise, and care.

Staff are very knowledgeable show details Staff are very knowledgeable
by Megan on Jul 22nd, 2015

Dr. Duffy and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly!

Dr. Duffy places the needles beautifully show details Dr. Duffy places the needles beautifully
by Sharron Berk on Jul 22nd, 2015

l was coming to Dr. Duffy for botox and filler for a couple years which I was very happy with. Dr. Duffy places the needles beautifully, causing minimal discomfort and maximum results. I finally talked to him about surgery on my eyes, neck and face.

Lisa have always done an awesome job show details Lisa have always done an awesome job
by Abea Balala on Jul 21st, 2015

Lisa have always done an awesome job on every of my appointments. Barbara and staff ensured that my appointments were not missed by advance courtesy calls. Thank you.

This staff and Dr. Duffy are top notch show details This staff and Dr. Duffy are top notch
by Chris Isais on Jul 20th, 2015

This staff and Dr. Duffy are top notch! They are always so friendly and accommodating Their service, events, and specials make it well worth the drive from Orange Park. Jacksonville is blessed by this business.

Very happy with neck and face lift show details Very happy with neck and face lift
by Candy Perry on Jul 20th, 2015

Could not ask for any better care and very happy with neck and face lift.

Office is always clean and nice show details Office is always clean and nice
by Kim Sissons on Jul 20th, 2015

I have referred friends and they are as equally pleased as I have been staff is always pleasant and professional office is always clean and nice.

Super service show details Super service
by Suzanne Booth on Jul 18th, 2015

Very attentive and super service.

Need a T-shirt that reads "Body by Duffy" show details Need a T-shirt that reads "Body by Duffy"
by Valerie Bennett on Jul 18th, 2015

Great doctor AND staff. They have done breast reduction, tummy tuck, neck lift, eye lift and face lift--need a T-shirt that reads "Body by Duffy" !!

Michael is very good doctor. show details Michael is very good doctor.
by l Lois Cook on Jul 17th, 2015

Its really awesome to have a doctor like Michael.

It is always a treat to be in your office show details It is always a treat to be in your office
by Deborah Gervin on Jul 17th, 2015

It is always a treat to be in your office. Everyone is so nice and helpful. All my treatments with Lisa have been wonderful. Barbara has been so helpful with purchasing products.

I love Lisa and the whole staff show details I love Lisa and the whole staff
by Deborah Griffin on Jul 16th, 2015

My facials are my favourite..so very relaxing and my skin is beautiful The products used are great. I love Lisa and the whole staff!

Lisa provides personalized attention show details Lisa provides personalized attention
by Jennie Alderman on Jul 16th, 2015

Lisa provides personalized attention and meets unique skin care needs with excellent suggestions for products.

Dr Duffy and his staff are phenomenal show details Dr Duffy and his staff are phenomenal
by Dusu Magaji on Jul 15th, 2015

Dr Duffy and his staff are phenomenal, the quality of care pre-op and post post-op were amazing they give necessary information as well as answer all questions relating to the procedure.

by Dusu Magaji on Jul 15th, 2015

Very friendly staff show details Very friendly staff
by lee Ann ROYSE on Jul 14th, 2015

Excellent service and very friendly staff.

Positive experience so far show details Positive experience so far
by Rachel Domenico on Jul 14th, 2015

Its been a positive experience so far.

Dr Duffy does excellent work show details Dr Duffy does excellent work
by Elisa Germain on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr Duffy does excellent work he’s very gentle with great results. Lisa is awesome she explains every step as she works and is very informative. I would recommend Dr Duffy's office to everyone I know.

Dr. Duffy and staff are incredibly professional show details Dr. Duffy and staff are incredibly professional
by Vicki Waytowich on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Duffy and staff are incredibly professional and mire importantly, competent. Highly recommend their services.

Always satisfied show details Always satisfied
by Pamela y Paul on Jul 13th, 2015

Never had any problems and always satisfied.

Duffy is an exceptional Dr show details Duffy is an exceptional Dr
by V Vautherot on Jul 11th, 2015

Dr Michael Duffy is an exceptional Dr.

He is amazing show details He is amazing
by Diane Kolsky on Jul 11th, 2015

I feel so comfortable with Dr. He is amazing.

Easy to schedule an appointment show details Easy to schedule an appointment
by Joyce Savitz on Jul 9th, 2015

It was very easy to schedule an appointment.

You are the best show details You are the best
by Mili Mayorca on Jul 8th, 2015

For me, you are the best.

The process was smooth and simple show details The process was smooth and simple
by Cindy Bragg on Jul 7th, 2015

I am super thrilled with my results! The process was smooth and simple..

Recommend Dr. Duffy to all of my friends & family show details Recommend Dr. Duffy to all of my friends & family
by Dawn Brogden on Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. Duffy & everyone on staff at the office have always been awesome! I recommend Dr. Duffy to all of my friends & family!

Very pleased with his services show details Very pleased with his services
by Allison on Jul 6th, 2015

I have seen Dr duffy once and was very pleased with his services. I received facial injections. I have followed up with Lisa on a monthly basis and could not be happier with my skin care results. I will continue to use Dr duffy's practice for my plastic surgery.

Very grateful show details Very grateful
by Terry Barnett on Jul 6th, 2015

I am very grateful for all the good work.

Very happy and gentle with Dr. show details Very happy and gentle with Dr.
by Jackie Hardy on Jul 4th, 2015

Very happy and gentle with Dr. and staff service.

Staff was supportive show details Staff was supportive
by sherry maddox on Jul 3rd, 2015

All staff was supportive and respectful.

Attentive and professional show details Attentive and professional
by bonne jones on Jun 27th, 2015

Friendly attentive and professional.

I always get compliments on my skin show details I always get compliments on my skin
by Veronica Freeman on Jun 27th, 2015

I always get compliments on my skin, whenever I come in the office I am called by my name which makes my visit more personal.

Always easy to schedule show details Always easy to schedule
by felisa savage on Jun 26th, 2015

Great, always easy to schedule and great service.

Very pleased with Dr. Duffy show details Very pleased with Dr. Duffy
by Denise Winters on Jun 26th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Duffy and his staff. They made me feel comfortable and at ease with the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone considering breast augmentation.

You guys are awesome show details You guys are awesome
by Crystal Jones on Jun 25th, 2015

Great, You guys are awesome. Thank you

Really very happy with everything show details Really very happy with everything
by Maria on Jun 25th, 2015

l am very happy with everything in this office. Really, truly. Thank you Dr Duffy and staff.

Office Staff are extremely competent show details Office Staff are extremely competent
by Rosalie Holden on Jun 24th, 2015

Dr. Duffy and his Office Staff are extremely competent and friendly. The medical facility used is top notch. Procedure done was absolutely perfect and still looks as good as first done. Would recommend to anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery.

Great experience here show details Great experience here
by j murphy on Jun 24th, 2015

Kindness has made all the difference. Great experience here.

I have been very pleased with every experience show details I have been very pleased with every experience
by Shannon Kinney on Jun 20th, 2015

I have been very pleased with every experience in Dr Duffy's office. My surgical procedure was awesome and all of my facial/skin appointments have been truly delightful! The office staff are always friendly and accommodating All the little extra events.

Calming and enjoyable show details Calming and enjoyable
by Autumn Smith on Jun 19th, 2015

I was very nervous since I have never had plastic surgery of any kind before. Michael Duffy and his staff made my experience very calming and enjoyable. I could not be happier with my results!

Dr Duffy and staff are wonderful show details Dr Duffy and staff are wonderful
by Tracie McRae on Jun 19th, 2015

Dr Duffy and staff are wonderful. I am a longtime patient and am always recommending this office to friends and coworkers.

Good behavior of doctor show details Good behavior of doctor
by alma ruiz on Jun 18th, 2015

Good behavior of doctor and staff for patients.

So friendly and caring show details So friendly and caring
by diana larsen on Jun 18th, 2015

So friendly and caring. They always make me feel so comfortable.

Kind and exceptional show details Kind and exceptional
by cristy puleo on Jun 18th, 2015

Best doctor, Kind and exceptional. I recommend Dr to my familiar.

Lovely care show details Lovely care
by gerri sage on Jun 17th, 2015

Lovely care, staff are really awesome.

I feel like a VIP member show details I feel like a VIP member
by dena boley on Jun 17th, 2015

I am a VIP member and I feel like a VIP member every time.

So upbeat and supportive show details So upbeat and supportive
by lisa dinkins on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr. is always so upbeat and supportive.

I love the results! show details I love the results!
by Rosa Maria on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr Duffy and his staff could not be more professional, helpful and kind. I love the results!

Friendly, very cheerful show details Friendly, very cheerful
by kimberley on Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. is always nice and friendly, very cheerful.

Would highly recommend show details Would highly recommend
by lisa smith on Jun 13th, 2015

Have been going to Dr duffy for my 2 procedure....would highly recommend..friendly staff..top notch.

Dr.Duffy is the most amazing doctor show details Dr.Duffy is the most amazing doctor
by Lorie Gerhart on Jun 12th, 2015

Dr.Duffy is the most amazing doctor. I am so happy to have found him for my cosmetic needs. He is wonderful in every way as well as his staff. My surgical results turned out amazing and I go for regular botox appointments and am saving for my next wanted.

Dr. Duffy took his time and answered my questions show details Dr. Duffy took his time and answered my questions
by Jennifer Grannis on Jun 12th, 2015

I was pleased with the staff, the ease of scheduling, and the fast wait time. Dr. Duffy took his time and answered my questions. He made himself available after hours during recovery when I had questions. But far and away the most important measure of my.

Clean office show details Clean office
by christina potak on Jun 11th, 2015

Friendly staff, clean office, great doctor.

Dr is very nice show details Dr is very nice
by diane decosty on Jun 11th, 2015

Dr is very nice and knows what to doing

Great job Dr. Duffy.... Thank you show details Great job Dr. Duffy.... Thank you
by Diane De Costy on Jun 10th, 2015

I am very happy with the results of my neck and face lift. I look like myself but better. The staff is friendly and professional. I should have done this sooner...Great job Dr. Duffy.... Thank you.

This doctor is awesome show details This doctor is awesome
by Dawna Miller on Jun 10th, 2015

This doctor is awesome, very patient, understanding and caring

Dr Duffy is absolutely the best show details Dr Duffy is absolutely the best
by lisa lamb rountree on Jun 9th, 2015

Dr Duffy is absolutely the best. He takes time to listen and explain all procedures and expected results. The staff is phenomenal also. Highly recommended.

Dr Mc Duffy changed my life at 40 yrs old show details Dr Mc Duffy changed my life at 40 yrs old
by ulysee muff jr. on Jun 4th, 2015

I am African American male whom was born with Gynecomastia. All my life I lived embarrassed and never took my shirt around no one. Male breast were the cause of my childhood depressions. Dr Mc Duffy changed my life at 40 yrs old. Nothing can express.

I was given Dr. Duffy's name by a friend who a past patient of his show details I was given Dr. Duffy's name by a friend who a past patient of his
by Catherine Burgess on Jun 3rd, 2015

When I first started looking at doctors I was so overwhelmed with how many said they were "the best". I went to three different doctors around town and was overwhelmed by options. I was given Dr. Duffy's name by a friend who a past patient of his.

Excellent results! show details Excellent results!
by AB on Feb 3rd, 2015

Started going to Dr. Duffy for Botox because he does all the procedures himself. He is an artist. Decided it was time for a mini in-office face lift. The process was easy, painless, and best of all aesthetically pleasing. I am thrilled to have found a doctor with his talent and expertise. His pricing is very competitive. Highly recommend him!

by Maria on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Duffy is excellent plastic surgeon. He is very professional and I highly recommended him . I am very happy with my result / nose and eyelid/. Thank You Dr. Duffy.

Nov 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Duffy after a friend recommended him. I had a breast augmentation done by another surgeon 3 years ago. My implants were hard as a rock and shifting. I just had my surgery through Dr. Duffy. My breast are already softer and more natural looking a few days after surgery then my other surgeon gave me. His staff is great. They have followed up with me to make sure I'm doing great and that I haven't had any problems.

Glad I trusted my face to Dr Duffy show details Glad I trusted my face to Dr Duffy
Feb 12th, 2014

When I decided to trust my face to a plastic surgeon my number one criteria is the doctors skill and credentials. I was so pleased to discover that not only is Dr Duffy quite skilled with the highest credentials, he is pleasant, his staff courteous and his pricing competitive. He has done two procedures for me...Dysport (like Botox) for my bunny wrinkle and proactive treatment on forehead lines as well as Juvaderm filler injections for my "marionette" lines. I am happy to report all are corrected with one treatment. The procedures were almost painless and Dr Duffy's competent manner eliminated any residual concerns I may have had.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Duffy is an amazing surgeon! He did my Breast Augmentation about 4 months ago. I absolutely love the result. He is very knowledgable and professional. The doctor and wonderful staff took such great care of me. I am blessed to have found Dr. Duffy about three years ago when I started doing Botox with him. I have already started saving for my next procedure, a tummy tuck!:) if you are looking for a great surgeon you have found him.

Best decision Highly recommend show details Best decision Highly recommend
by very happy patient on Sep 12th, 2013

After several consultations, it was hands down Dr. Duffy! After telling him my concerns, he examined my face structure and then gave me his expert evaluation. You can see the wheels turning as he checks you out. Each person is different and the surgery is suited for you and only you. The results of my face/neck lift and nose surgery are perfect for me. His staff they comfort me all the days of my recovery and thereafter and even presurgery! Love them all!

by Adrian D on Sep 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Duffy by a local medical spa for lipoplasty of my inner thighs. I was able to schedule an appointment very quickly, and I had surgery a couple of days later (all very very easy.) Dr. Duffy did an AMAZING job on my thighs. I am now a month out from surgery, and couldn't be happier with my results. Friends that do not know that I had the surgery comment on how I have lost weight and how great my legs look, but there are no signs of scarring from the surgery. The staffed called me multiple times the days following surgery to check on me and follow up with me. Dr. Duffy and his staff take the time to get to know their patents, and always remember the last conversation you had with them. I have already recommended him to friends and family and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is planning on having any work done! He truly is an artist and a professional at what he does.

Number one Customer! show details Number one Customer!
by Kira Sikes on Sep 3rd, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Doctor Duffy and ALL of his staff. Especially Claire and Barbara! They are the best! I was so pleased with my breast augmentation 3 years ago that after I had my second child I got more work done! I am so pleased with the outcome. I would refer EVERYONE to them, and I do! I consider them part of my family now! :)

satisfied patient for years show details satisfied patient for years
Sep 2nd, 2013

My first experience was 15 yrs ago with Dr. Duffy. My breast aug was done to perfection. I still have not revised and still very satisfied. He's a perfectionist & is very thorough with his surgeries. I continue to see him for my botox and juvederm & I have never been dissatisfied. His staff is super friendly & truly cares about the patients. I will never see another Dr as long as Dr Duffy is practicing. He is hands down number one in my review!

Great overall show details Great overall
Sep 2nd, 2013

This was the best experience I had when choosing my plastic surgeon. Dr. Duffy was very knowledgable and took his time with me and answered all of my questions without even having to ask because he was very thorough. He is very professional unlike some of the other dr's. The entire staff was wonderful and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family looking for a great plastic surgeon.

Magic Man show details Magic Man
by Happy Patient on Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr. Duffy is amazing! As many other of his patients have stated he is a perfectionist. He is with out a doubt the most gifted, ethical, and professional plastic surgeon that I have ever consulted with. He has been doing my Botox for years. Last year he did an upper eyelid lift for me and the results are incredible!!! People are consistently guessing my age 10-13 years younger than I am. I have already booked my next surgery for December. I can't wait to see what I look like after my mommy make over!!! The staff is professional and Claire the office manager is so caring and compassionate. I have been to several plastic surgeons in Jacksonville; he is the best hands down!

Dr. Duffy is a gifted cosmetic surgeon show details Dr. Duffy is a gifted cosmetic surgeon
by K on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Duffy has performed two different surgeries for me. He is truly a professional Doctor and an artist. He enhanced mother nature while reversing father time. The outcome from both surgeries looked very natural. Both surgeries I asked him to use his best judgement to assist me with the outcome. He did very well. Claire his office manager is very good in her role and makes you feel at ease. His entire staff is professional and courteous. He is also on time for appointments. I couldn't ask for more.

Dr. Duffy is a Perfectionist show details Dr. Duffy is a Perfectionist
by A Satified Customer on Aug 29th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Duffy for a couple years and he is wonderful. Also I have several friends that have chosen Dr. Duffy to perform their surgeries and each of them love their results and do not appear to have had anything done. They just simply look younger and well rested. He is the BEST!

Great Doctor, Friendly Staff show details Great Doctor, Friendly Staff
by HL on Aug 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffy's for over seven years. I have had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in the past and continue to see Dr. Duffy on a regular basis for Botox and Juvederm injections. I trust him to perform these very personal and significant procedures on me because of his outstanding expertise in the field. I will not use another plastic surgeon as long as Dr. Duffy is practicing. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I always get follow up calls after each procedure.

Aug 29th, 2013

D. Duffy is a perfectionist, he has treated me and several of my friends, I can not recommend him enough.

Perfectionist show details Perfectionist
Aug 29th, 2013

I have had multiple procedures with Dr Duffy over the years. Each time I have visited the office I am greated by the wonderful staff and I am always quickly taken into the back and made comfortable. Dr Duffy gives great advice and helps me make the right decision for me. My latest visit was for a breast reduction. My breast haven't looked this good since I was in my 20's! I highly recommend you make an appointment.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Aug 29th, 2013

I am a regular patient at Dr. Duffy's office. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. He has a great bedside manner, a good sense of humor and addresses all me concerns and questions. I have referred several people to him. I have always been happy with my results!

Patient and Physician show details Patient and Physician
Aug 29th, 2013

Having personally been a patient of Dr. Duffy 's AND having multiple people I know who have been patients of his, I can unequivocally say that his knowledge, surgical technique, and bedside manner are impeccable. His office staff are equally wonderful, making one feel very comfortable and secure knowing that when you are a patient there, you are in the hands of true professionals.

Ego show details Ego
by Repulsed on Aug 20th, 2013

The doctor is rude and obnoxious with an Ego that is hiding the fact that his procedures are outdated. Will not go back, he needs to reverse the charisma bypass....

Best Doctor and office staff! show details Best Doctor and office staff!
Feb 5th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with Dr Duffy just a little over 2 weeks ago. Dr. Duffy and his staff are incredible. Although I am still healing - I can tell I will be more than happy with the results. Every appointment I have had since the surgery have been professional and I can tell they all truly care about my well being. I can not stress enough how awesome Dr. Duffy is and the people who work for him are also the best you will every encounter. If anyone is looking for a dependable, professional and all around doctor and staff I would recommend going to see Dr. Duffy with NO hesitation.

Love Dr Duffy and his office show details Love Dr Duffy and his office
May 8th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation with Dr Duffy 2 months ago. Since day 1 when I walked into his office and had my consultation, to this day, I have loved everyone in that office! All of them are professional and caring at the same time. Dr Duffy has given me a new body that I am very comfortable with. I had 2 c-sections, after which I was left with a lot of sagged skin and after the surgery, I could not be happier with the results. It was very hard for me to choose a Dr, because I didn't know anyone personally who could recommend a good plastic surgeon, but I would recommend Dr Duffy to anyone now. He sets up very realistic expectations and delivers. I really think very highly of him and his office staff.

Jan 31st, 2012

Would strongly recommend Dr. Duffy had several procedures performed was very happy with over all experience and results.

Great surgeon and staff show details Great surgeon and staff
Dec 15th, 2011

I have been using Dr. Duffy for about 15 years. I have found him to be honest about what he can and can't do. His staff is very knowledgable about all procedures that Dr. Duffy performs. One staff member has been there over 10 years and can amswer any question you have. Dr. Duffy has performed surgery on several of my family members and friends. None of us have ever had any complaints. They really have gone above and beyond with checking on you after surgery and they make your surgical experience as pleasant as possible.

poor office staff show details poor office staff
Sep 1st, 2011

I called regarding an appointment and the female office staff person who answered the phone was very rude and did not know prices. She also really did not promote the doctor by explaining the different types of services or wanted to get me an appointment. Her attitude was poor and she seemed like she did not want to be there. I inquired about a discount and she also quickly stated that is your fault for not being there.

Best decision - only doctor I would go to! show details Best decision - only doctor I would go to!
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I just wanted to return my body to it's pre-baby days. (I am the proud mother of three.) I am also a personal trainer and no amount of exercise could correct the excess skin and sagging.I had the surgery 8 months ago. I found the entire experience extremely positive. Dr. Duffy and his staff are thorough, informative and nurturing. I was given as much time as I needed to ask questions. I was given very good advice as to what to expect during and after my surgery and excellent guidance on appropriate breast size and realistic expectations regarding incision sites, sizes and healing time. I felt completely prepared.He and his staff followed up with me several times during the 72 hours after surgery...and made sure I understood and followed post-surgery instructions. The subsequent visits to his office were equally as professional and thorough and nurturing as the visits prior to surgery. I believe Dr. Duffy truly cares about each of his clients and treats them as he would a family member.The recovery from both surgeries was easier than I had anticipated. My scars are fading quickly and I know that soon they will be imperceptable.Last weekend I wore a bikini for the first time since the birth of my 16 year-old son. It felt so great!I feel my experience with Dr. Duffy was excellent and I am so happy I made the decision to have the surgery with him. It has made me feel more confident and proud of my body again.

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome. I've been seeing him for treatments and two elective surgeries for about 10 years and could not recommend a more professional, thoughtful group of people.

Don't go show details Don't go
by B on Mar 23rd, 2011

Staff was wonderful, Physican is great until you want what you paid for. No recourse and he cannot do anything for you. Takes your money and does not deliver. Gets abrasive when confronted.

Not good show details Not good
Feb 22nd, 2011

Two months After a breast augmentation he failed to see the problem with one breats. How can a surgeon not know what a bottomed out breast is? Now I sit in disgust and have no money to fix it.I no longer feel like a woman.

Dr. Duffy , plastic surgeon and Artist of Beauty! show details Dr. Duffy , plastic surgeon and Artist of Beauty!
by Ponte Vedra Beach Resident on Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Duffy and staff are simply OUTSTANDING! I would describe Dr. Duffys bedside manner as being honest, open and will only offer to complete a procedure or procedures if he feels the outcome will compliment you and enhance your beauty or satisfy your needs. He WILL NOT offer his services if they are not needed nor will he offer his services if he feels the outcome won't be better or complimentary to your particular needs! Every individual has a different canvas in which to work with. Dr. Duffy is a practioner of plastic surgery art whose work shows great skill! The staff is caring and go out of their way assisting me and making certain I'm pleased with all aspects regarding maintaining " my canvas" and obtaining my desired outcome. My daughter is a patient of record at Dr. Duffys and she is very quick to say how pleased she is with Dr. Duffy and the TEAM staff. The office is Impeccably clean, warm, cozy and Better Homes and Garden inviting. I have always been provided the information needed to make an informed decesion by Dr. Duffy and all of the staff! I had the option of going anywhere in the U.S. and I chose Dr. Duffy as a result of seeing his work on females and males to whom could travel outside of the U.S. if they so chose, yet they chose Dr. Duffy for his exceptional work. I appreciate the professionalism of Dr. Duffy and all of the staff. I'm very appreciative of Dr. Duffy and his staffs discretionary attitude. I can't put my experience into words as there are none in the English Dictionary to describe my positive and creative experience I have enjoyed with Dr. Duffy and all of his staff!

Sep 21st, 2010

Bedside manner stinks

Looking Good!! show details Looking Good!!
Jun 24th, 2010

I had surgery 2 months ago and I am very happy with the results! Dr. Duffy did a great job. All of the office staff and the nurses at the surgery center were so sweet and caring. I will definately use Dr. Duffy if I ever want any other plastic surgery.

perfect! show details perfect!
Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Duffy was professional. His work is neat and clean. I got exactly what I wanted.

Excellent show details Excellent
by WBell on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr Duffy and his staff were so great! I had no problems and I love my results. You won't go wrong having work done by Dr Duffy!