Dr. Michael Duffy MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

4.8

May 17th, 2017
BEWARE- WORST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER-HORRIFIC RESULTS
I came to this Dr to discuss a breast lift and average size implants. He assured that he was the best, and that I would love my results. Well that is where things went completely wrong. He completely disregards the patient's choice and does whatever he wants to do. I had to end up paying a another plastic surgeon to fix the damage he created. Which in my case was very extensive. DON'T BE FOOLED BY ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE.JUST LOOK AT THE REPETITIVE DATES YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY ARE FAKE PERIOD. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR HE WILL LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE BEST, BUT HE IS THE WORST SURGEON EVER, DON'T TRUST HIM WITH YOUR BODY, NOR HIS ENTIRE STAFF PERIOD. DON'T TRUST "NO ONE IN THIS OFFICE PERIOD" IT WILL BE THE MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE. THEY WILL CHEAT, AND SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. AND YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGEON REPAIR AND FIX THE DAMAGE HE CREATES AND AS STATED " WATCH OUT" BEWARE

May 17th, 2017
BEWARE- WORST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER-HORRIFIC RESULTS

May 15th, 2017
lm very happy with my new brest doctor duffy
lm very happy with my new brest doctor duffy did an awesome job.

May 5th, 2017
Dr Duffy is wonderful
If you are looking for botox injections, Dr Duffy is wonderful! He performs the injections himself. His office staff is very friendly and accommodating and they often have many specials available.

May 3rd, 2017
Love the services and recommendations
Love the services and recommendations. Had Dysport for the first time here and it lasted so much longer than botox and the areas the Dr suggested were PERFECT! Office staff was so awesome and welcoming. Great results!

Dr. Duffy's staff is awesome ....very pleasant, professional, and helpful
I have been so pleased with the quality of the botox procedures I have received from Dr. Duffy. The procedures received here have lasted the longest and have achieved the desired look I have needed. His staff is awesome ....very pleasant, professional, and helpful.

May 3rd, 2017
Dr. Duffy and staff are always friendly
Dr. Duffy and staff are always friendly and make me feel important. I have had multiple procedures in office and have also referred several friends for surgical procedures. They have had great results and were very happy with the care given by Dr Duffy and his staff.

May 2nd, 2017
Great staff
Great staff offers excellent promotions.

April 28th, 2017
Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable
I came in today for my appointment, my appointment didn’t get on the books however they worked me in. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable I love coming here!

April 26th, 2017
The office staff was very helpful and courteous as well
I had breast augmentation 10 days ago. I could not be more pleased with the results, Dr. Duffy did an amazing job! The office staff was very helpful and courteous as well.

April 26th, 2017
Staff members were both friendly and professional
Staff members were both friendly and professional. Dr. Duffy listened to my primary concerns and addressed all of them. Would definitely recommend.

April 25th, 2017
Will NOT stand behind his work, solicits fake reviews.
This man wrecked my breasts to the point I had to pay another doctor $9500 12 months later to repair. Over $18,000 in just a year but they are now correct and it was worth the money. Dr. Duffy is about money only. I have never come across such a uncaring, rude bedside manner. His only saving Grace is the amount of time his office staff spends soliciting good reviews via of free services to keep his reviews up even though many are fake to begin with. Don't let that staged show he puts on with a tape measure fool you like it did me in believing he was precise, it is all for show with no true skill behind it.