Dr. Michael Duffy MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017
Dr Duffy and his staff are awesome
I am very happy with my results. Dr Duffy and his staff are awesome. I am Very thankful to have found such amazing people who give quality care.

August 10th, 2017
Dr. Duffy was amazing
Dr. Duffy was amazing he went above and beyond my expectations his staff are super sweet on top of there job never had to wait more then 10 mins upon arrival for appointments if your considering any type of reconstructive surgery he is the best around!

August 10th, 2017
Office staff is so friendly and helpful
Office staff is so friendly and helpful....THEY Make me feel right at home! All questions are treated with respect! Dr Duffy is excellent with the fillers, etc but he would be the one i would choose for any surgical procedure!!!

August 8th, 2017
The staff was very professional and courteous
The staff was very professional and courteous. Dr Duffy was wonderful pre procedure, during the procedure and post procedure...

August 5th, 2017
Excellent office and surgeon
Excellent office and surgeon. Very pleased with result.

July 31st, 2017
Dr Duffy and his staff are always courteous and knowledgeable
Dr Duffy and his staff are always courteous and knowledgeable about the procedures I have been interested in. They take time to understand your concerns and work to meet your needs.

July 31st, 2017
Dr. Duffy my Botox without having to get a touchup
This is the only Plastic surgeons office I have been to that has been on time with every visit and I have been to several in town. Dr. Duffy is the first surgeon who has performed my Botox without having to get a touchup. The staff is very knowledgeable and treats me with respect.

July 27th, 2017
Dr. Duffy and his staff was very courteous
Dr. Duffy and his staff was very courteous and took time to really explain everything to me. I am very pleased with my procedure and have a new confidence in myself now.

July 26th, 2017
Dr Duffy/staff are outstanding
Dr Duffy/staff are outstanding. I started the VIP Program in 2017. It is a great opportunity to select a monthly procedure (non-surgical). His aesthetician, Shelby, is superb!! She explains the procedure thoroughly step by step and includes aftercare info. She is a great asset/rep for Dr Duffy's office.

July 24th, 2017
The doctor and staff were very professional and kind
The doctor and staff were very professional and kind. I enjoy coming to thee office and recommend the office any chance i can.

July 19th, 2017
I absolutely love the aetheticians in Dr. Duffy's office
I absolutely love the aetheticians in Dr. Duffy's office! They're always so friendly and knowledgeable. Its a monthly treat for me because of the VIP program. Highly recommend.

July 18th, 2017
Doctor Duffy and his staff are great
Doctor Duffy and his staff are great! They made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I had a breast augmentation and was very nervous about finding a doctor until i met Dr Duffy. His staff is so wonderful and very helpful. I am so glad i chose Dr.Duffy!