A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duran
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Duran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duran has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Duran MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Duran practice?
- Dr. Michael Duran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and High Point, NC.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.