A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duran has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Duran MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Duran practice?
- Dr. Michael Duran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and High Point, NC.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.