Learn more about Dr. Michael Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falk is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Falk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Falk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Falk practice?
- Dr. Michael Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Falk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.