Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Falk
Dr. Michael Falk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Falk is affiliated with St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Kings County Hospital Center and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Falk has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Falk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Yessenia Ciaramitaro
New York, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Robert Altman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Stephen Arpadi
New York, NY 0 mi35