A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falk is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Falk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Falk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Falk practice?
- Dr. Michael Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Falk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.