Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
January 21st, 2012Let me explain
1. The appointment may not be obtained within 2 weeks - he was booked.2. Waiting time is perhaps 20 minutes, but is reasonable considering the time taken to check eyes.3. The office staff heave been nicer when welcoming.4. The accuracy appears to be better than other commercial doctors I have been to.5. Bedside manner- I feel that he is adequate.
July 7th, 2008Very Disappointed!
Dr. Michael Fiore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Hills, NJ.
Dr. Peter Chan
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Bedminster, NJ 1.31 mi24
Dr. Paul Vessa
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Bedminster, NJ 1.62 mi31
Dr. Glen Wainen
Bedminster, NJ 1.62 mi24
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides