A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fisher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Fisher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fisher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Siler City, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.