A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flaherty, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Flaherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Flaherty MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Michael Flaherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flaherty practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Puyallup Pathologists.