A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flaherty, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flaherty practice?
Dr. Michael Flaherty practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Flaherty, Dr. Micheal Flaherty, Dr. Michel Flaherty, Dr. Mickey Flaherty, Dr. Miguel Flaherty, Dr. Mike Flaherty