A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flanagan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flanagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flanagan practice?
Dr. Michael Flanagan practices Urology near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Urologists.