A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flanagan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Flanagan MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Michael Flanagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flanagan practices Urology near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Urologists.