A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Foley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Foley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Foley practice?
- Dr. Michael Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Foley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Radiologists.