A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foote, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Foote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Foote DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Foote practice?
- Dr. Michael Foote has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Foote practices Internal Medicine near Pinetop, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ and Springerville, AZ.
See Pinetop Internists.