A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Freeman DO, MBA, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Michael Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Family Medicine near Walton, NY.
See Walton Primary Care Doctors.