Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Freeman DO, MBA, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Michael Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Family Medicine near Walton, NY.
See Walton Primary Care Doctors.