A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Freeman DO, MBA, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Michael Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Family Medicine near Walton, NY.
See Walton Primary Care Doctors.