A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freeman, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Freeman practice?
Dr. Michael Freeman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Walton, NY.
See Walton Family Physicians, Walton General Practitioners, Walton Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Walton Plastic Surgeons.