A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Friedman is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Friedman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Michael Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Friedman practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.