A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Friedman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Friedman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Michael Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Friedman practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.