A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fucci, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fucci graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fucci DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Fucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fucci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.