A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fucci
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fucci, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fucci graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fucci DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Fucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fucci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.