A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fucci is Excellent. Dr. Fucci has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fucci, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fucci graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fucci practice?
Dr. Michael Fucci practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Bristol, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Fucci, Dr. Mitch Fucci, Dr. Myles Fucci, Dr. Michal Fucci, Dr. Mickey Fucci, Dr. Miles Fucci