A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fulton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fulton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fulton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fulton MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Michael Fulton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fulton practices Internal Medicine near La Vista, NE.
See La Vista Internists.