A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gagnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gagnon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagnon graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gagnon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gagnon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gagnon practice?
Dr. Michael Gagnon practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.