A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gagnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gagnon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagnon graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gagnon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Gagnon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gagnon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gagnon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gagnon practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.