Dr. Michael James Gallagher MD and MBA is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent. Dr. Gallagher has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MD, MBA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Scranton
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gallagher practice?
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Sparta, NJ.
See Scranton Internists, Scranton Oncologists, Scranton Cardiologists, Scranton Surgeons, and Scranton Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Gallagher, Dr. Micheal Gallagher, Dr. Michel Gallagher, Dr. Mickey Gallagher, Dr. Miguel Gallagher, Dr. Mike Gallagher