A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gallagher has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Gallagher MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dunmore, PA.