A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gallagher has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Gallagher MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dunmore, PA and Goshen, NY.
See Milford Internists, Milford Oncologists, and Milford Radiologists.