A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gallagher has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Gallagher MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dunmore, PA.