A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gallagher has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gallagher practice?
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Goshen, NY.
See Milford Internists, Milford Oncologists, Milford Cardiologists, Milford Neurological Surgeons, and Milford Radiologists.