A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leonard J Chabert Med Ctr, Houma, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Garcia practice?
Dr. Michael Garcia practices Surgery near Houma, LA.
See Houma Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Garcia, Dr. Micheal Garcia, Dr. Michel Garcia, Dr. Mickey Garcia, Dr. Miguel Garcia, Dr. Mike Garcia