A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Michael Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Tampa, FL.