A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Michael Garcia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.