A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gardner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gardner practice?
Dr. Michael Gardner practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists.