A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gardner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gardner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gardner practice?
- Dr. Michael Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gardner practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists.