Dr. Michael Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gardner?

February 28th, 2017

Highly recommend

Been a patient for 25 years. Always took my medical issues seriously. Worked with me to come to diagnosis that finally explained my mysterious symptoms and never dismissed my medical complaints. Seen other medical staff (doctors, PAs, NP), all very competent. The office has always been helpful and friendly.

October 3rd, 2015

I SPENT 20 MINUTES ON HOLD WAITING FOR A PRESCRIPTION REFILL AND NO ONE PICKED UP THE PHONE. SINCE I WAS GOING OUT OF TOWN I DROVE FROM CLIFTON PARK TO ALBANY TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE SO I COULD BE SURE THE PRESCRIPTION WAS CALLED IN. AFTER SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE I WAS TOLD THE PRESCRIPTION WOULD BE CALLED IN WITHAN APOLOGY GIVEN. TODAY I WENT TO THE PHARMACY TO PICK UP MY PRESCRIPTION ONLY TO FIND THAT IT WAS NEVER CALLED IN. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. PLAYING WITH SOMEONES MEDS IS UNACCEPTABLE. COMPASIONATELY THE PHARMACY GAVE ME A 7 DAY SUPPLY OF MY DRUG SO I COULD GO OUT OF TOWN. THAT IS TRUE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOUR SAD OFFICE COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE PHARMACY... SHAME ON YOU!!!

December 15th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He really cares about his patients. It is a pleasure going to his office.

January 27th, 2013

Dr Gardner is not just a quick processor who can easily listen and then pinpoint what needs to be addressed (as well as an appropriate action plan), he is caring, empathetic, and solution focused. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to (and there are a lot of them).

October 1st, 2011

Dr. Gardner is a very caring, knowledgeable physician. He takes the time to talk with you and never makes one feel rushed, All in all, outstanding.

July 20th, 2011

first visit

Today was my first visit and I found you, Dr. Cardner, and your staff, to be professional, friendly, and caring. I feel good with the choice I made to have you as I primary care physician. I will recommend you to friends and family.

December 19th, 2010