Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Geiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Geiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Geiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Geiss practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.