A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Geiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Geiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Geiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Geiss practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.