A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geoghegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geoghegan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geoghegan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geoghegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Geoghegan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geoghegan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Geoghegan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Geoghegan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geoghegan practice?
- Dr. Michael Geoghegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Geoghegan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.