A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Hospital Based Specialists
- Vallejo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. George practice?
- Dr. Michael George has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael George practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.