A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Hospital Based Specialists
- Vallejo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. George practice?
- Dr. Michael George has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael George practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.