A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gilmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Juan Gilmore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilmore practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ojai, CA.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.