A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Gastroenterologists.