Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Goldstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Gastroenterologists.