A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldstein, Surgeon, Adult and Pediatric Abdominal Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Goldstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.