Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Goldstein
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Nyp-Columbia and NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia. Dr. Goldstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.