A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Goodman MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Riverdale, MD.
See Silver Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.