A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Goodman MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Public Health near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Preventive Medicine Specialists.