A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goodman practice?
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Pediatrics and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Goodman, Dr. Micheal Goodman, Dr. Michel Goodman, Dr. Mickey Goodman, Dr. Miguel Goodman, Dr. Mike Goodman