A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon, Chief of Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeromev Gordon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.