Dr. Michael Gordon MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016
Dr Gordon is very matter of fact, and knowledgeable. I had a severe break in my wrist that he performed surgery on. He takes his time, explains what he will do, and makes sure you understand what you are getting into. I highly recommend him. His long waits are due to giving patients the time they deserve, if he needs to take some extra time with you he will. He is well worth the wait.

October 10th, 2015
"Happy with Result"
Dr. Gordon performed my breast lift and so far so good! He cares more about doing a good job than trying to get to you commit right away and I really liked that he was overly realistic and not pushy.

October 9th, 2015
Breast Reconstruction/Reduction 9/25/2015
I was very lopsided with one breast being a G cup naturally and the other breast being implanted in 1998 to try and match them up at the time. At the time of surgery the implanted side was a DDD, but I was ready to have it removed, have the huge natural G cup rescued to match, and then have all natural C cup breasts (if possible). Well, the surgery went great and I could not have asked for a better result honestly! Dr. Gordon far exceeded my expectations in being able to remove the one implant and then match up my breasts so well for them being so different (Natural G cup vs. implanted DDD cup). The surgery was 6.5 hours and he did a PHENOMENAL job! He is extraordinarily precise and very "exact" in his manner, and what a perfect type of person to be a plastic surgeon! I will be forever grateful and I LOVE my new lighter chest! I can't wait to start exercising for real again and I'm so thankful to have a new lease on life! Thank you Dr. Gordon! I will definitely recommend him to everyone!

June 22nd, 2014
Would not recommend this Doctor!
Dr. Gordon seemed to be very uninterested in resolving your issues. He either dont know or dont care that is how he comes across. I understand he is a surgent, which concerns me because if he is doing an injection between your joints and miss 3 times before he gets the right spot that leave very little trust that he can perform a major surgery. Not to forget the hour wait and total of two hours for visit between an assistant nurse and doctor. Any time a Doctor scatches his head during your visit and say you have to many issues which pain do you want relief from says a lot that he limits his services. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. Yes the visits were that bad.

August 24th, 2013
Need to rethink what next to do
On my visit, I was told a student would be assessing my situation first. ...and that was OK. The student came in and examined my hand and then went out to get the doctor. When the doctor came in, I feel like he had already made up his mind what the problem was and didn't want to even consider that there just might be something else wrong. He wanted to prove his hypothesis and that was it. I agree with the previous reviewer that he was condescending.

June 18th, 2012
Getting a second opinion
I broke my finger in a couple of spots and was fitted for a splint at the request of Dr. Gordon. I was instructed to wear it for 8 weeks (which I have) and I still have no movement in addition to a very crooked finger. I've been in for two appointments with Dr. Gordon and both times I waited over 2 hours just to be seen by his assistant. He was very brief with me, I feel as though he didn't take the time to understand the problem and the end result I was looking for, i.e.: mobility and function of my finger. I'm seeing a different doctor to get a second opinion and hopefully some professional treatment.

October 13th, 2011
Cannot comment on Dr. Gordon's technical skills as I have decided not to pursue surgery with him. However, I waited for 1.5 hours before I even saw him. When I did, he was not sympathetic and was quite condensing. I would not recommend him unless you have the entire afternoon off to sit in a doctor's office.

August 15th, 2016