A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jules Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Otolaryngologists.