A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jules Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Otolaryngologists.