A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grady is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Grady DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Grady practice?
- Dr. Michael Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grady practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Internists and Conyers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.