A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grady is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grady Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Grady DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Grady practice?
- Dr. Michael Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grady practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Internists and Conyers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.