A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Graney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graney, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fetal Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Graney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Graney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Graney MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Graney practice?
- Dr. Michael Graney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Graney practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY.
See Rochester Colorectal Surgeons.