A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Green practice?
Dr. Michael Green practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists.