A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Green FACP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists.