Dr. Michael Grossman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology North Andover, MA

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
Dr. Grossman - best doctor ever! I had great experience with my two pregnancies and births of my babes. I highly recommend this doctor! He is absolutely knowledgeable, attentive and professional Doctor. Thank you for your care and all the wonderful work you are doing.

February 15th, 2017
Great Dr for annuals or if you're pregnant. After that, forget it.
I was a patient for over 15 years. Annual visits were no problems. He's a great doctor if you want to get pregnant, but I should have gotten a 2nd opinion before my hysterectomy. He never followed up after surgery to see how I was doing. I would complain of pain and he would say to take this med even after telling me previously not to take it since it did nothing. I could have had my fibroids burnt instead of the hysterectomy but he never told me that option. He really is a great Dr for babies and annuals and he's a smart guy, but he has no bedside manner and he doesn't understand the pain a woman goes through and he treats women all the same instead of individuals. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces of this mess. He has the best staff, you'll wait a good 20 to 30 minutes in the exam room for him because he does take his time answering questions although he does give off the energy of inpatience with your questions. But if you see him, leave it to babies and annuals. That's all he's interested in.

May 11th, 2016
Poorly Trained Ultrasound Tech.
I went to Dr. Grossman for a second opinion. I did really like him & how sweet he was & how he took time to talk w/ me & make me feel good. However, I do not trust his ultrasound technician. She is very sweet but completely misdiagnosed the placement of my placenta & it was very obvious that she was confused & not sure of what she was doing so I just needed to warn people about this for their own good.

April 8th, 2016
Thank you so much, Doctor!
I am very grateful to Doctor Grossman for his care and professionalism. He is warm, personable , supportive. I had two emergencies and he did his best to take care of me and to fit me in into his busy schedule. He has wonderful staff and very well organized office. Thank you so much for everything, Doctor!

February 16th, 2016
Pharmacy Technician
I have been a patient here a long time. Very knowledgeable, experienced doctor who I feel comfortable with. Front desk and all other staff is great too! But doctor is not just helping me, he recently helped my husband when he injured his knee to get an appointment with orthopedic specialist! Great overall experience!

December 5th, 2015
He saved my life three times!
The most knowledgable and compassionate Doctor, I have ever seen (and I've seen quite some). Always takes all the time I needed to explain and ease my anxieties during very complicated first pregnancy (preeclampsia). I had three children under his care, he is very attentive to needs of expecting mothers, very reassuring. Then he saved me from two cancers. I would have not been here today, enjoying life with my family, if not for Dr. Grossman. Thank you, Doctor!

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Grossman was the most unprofessional and uneducated physician I have ever experienced. He misdiagnosed my mother's condition and suggested an inappropriate and lethal treatment plan. Had it not been for a second opinion we received at Mass General with a surgical oncologist that Dr. Grossman overly demeaned infront of my family, my mother would not be here in 6 months. Horrible experience.

October 9th, 2015
..Worth the commute !!
DR.Grossman has been my OBGYN for the last ten years. He is very professional and thorough. My daughter now goes to him,and she loves him because he is very easy to talk to and has our best interests in mind. I am moving out of the area and I will retain him as my doctor.

July 7th, 2015
Quality is worth the wait
Love Dr. Grossman he is a highly regarded doctor so his services are in great demand, so it can get hectic in the waiting area and long as well. Iam always willing to wait for optimal care, it is worth it. great bedside manners, i never feel rushed infact im always the one with one foot out the door and he is still chatting away! The office staff is phenominal it is clear to see they get treated well as it radiates down to the patient! I work in healthcare myself so I appreciate quality and good service always!

April 10th, 2015
Dr.Grossman guaranteed to provide a perfect pregnancy and childbirth
The best doctor , wonderful, brilliant, experienced, intelligent. Saved my life and my son. Highly recommend.

December 27th, 2014
highly recommend
Very good doctor with excellent knowledge and great personal skills. He performed 2 major GYN surgeries on me and both were perfect. I highly recommend him .

March 21st, 2013
Greatest Doctor ever !!!!!
Dr. Grossman has been one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He is very understanding to all situation I have had. Dr. Grossman has delivered two of my children and with both I had a lot of complications and he was quick to find a resolution to the issues at hand with no hesitation. Dr. Grossman always took the time to explain what the complications were how he fixed them and would always check in on me to make sure I was taken care of properly. I would definitely refer him to anyone in need of great care. Thank you Dr. Michael Grossman for being a great Doctor :)