A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hahn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hahn MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Hahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hahn practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Pathologists.