Overall Review

June 26th, 2016
One visit
When doctors can truly prove their dedication to their patients, despite their unexpectedly high prices, it is ultimately worth it. And Dr. Hall will show you that he possesses all the qualities that any great doctor should have

September 12th, 2014
Amazing! Great guy
Dr Michael Hall is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He treats all patience with understanding and he genuinely seems to care. He goes above and beyond to help people.

January 27th, 2012
Great experience for our baby!
Excellent physician. Fantastic staff. Wonderful treatment!

March 13th, 2011
Dr. Hall was extremely accomodating during my visit to Miami and I was exrermely pleased with his technique and explanation of what he was doing. I would highly reccommend him.

October 28th, 2010
Went in for Botox- wonderful experience
I went to see Dr.Hall after a friend recommended him, and as a fellow doctor I can say my experience was great. He injected me with botox and also added some restylane for filling lines. I then proceeded to have a laser treatment done for dark spots. Not only did my face look years younger, but Dr. Hall also spotted a pre-cancerous lesion that no one else had. I would recommend him to anyone-he is truly a pleasure to have as a doctor.

September 16th, 2010
Great doctor
I have been a resident of Miami my entire life, and never met a doctor like Dr. Hall. He was extremely funny, courteous, and charming. I have gone to see him for cosmetic injectables, STD and blood screenings, as well as urgent care (stitches, food poisoning, etc). His approach in combining holistic and pharmaceutical treatments is wonderful and really yields the best results. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone.

August 28th, 2010
South Beach's Best Dr and he does house calls
Dr. Hall, has provided service for myself and family a number of times in the last 2 years, both in his office and at home. Perhaps the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a Dr. in my years as an adult. His prices are certainly higher on average in a fee for service economy, however, you do receive 100% of his attention and time is NEVER an issue, if your appointment goes for 2 hours he listens to everything and discuss options for virtually anything you discuss. I have full medical coverage and choose to have visit Dr. Hall for myself and family as the level of care an concern he exhibits for our well being is second to none.

July 1st, 2010
Dr. Michael Hall was great!!
I visited Dr. Michael's office last week, he took very good care of me and helped me with all my concerns,it is very hard to find a doctor that spends time with a patient anymore! i highly recommend this Dr.!

January 21st, 2009
Great doctor!
My wife and I had seen Dr Hall with our little boy, who was very ill and he was outstanding, really did a fantastic job.