A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hall practice?
Dr. Michael Hall practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.