A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hall MD and MS is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.