A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hall MD and MS is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.