A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hall, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fellowship Trained in Hand
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Morris Hall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.