Dr. Michael Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Overland Park, KS

April 20th, 2017
skilled hand surgeon
Dr. Hall is a very knowlegeable, skilled surgeon. I appreciated his directness and honesty. He wastes no ones time. I will be forever greatful to him for the successful repair of my hand. I trust Dr. Hall for any future care.

April 20th, 2017
skilled hand surgeon

April 9th, 2017
A doctor you can trust
Dr Hall is a true medical professional. He has no nonsense, with a clear and to the point judgement of the problem, concise yet detailed explanations of the procedures. He will take quick actions in the best interest of the patient's well being. You don't see this kind high quality doctors often now days. My wrist surgery went very well and recovery process is exactly he predicted. I greatly appreciate his helps and highly recommend him to everyone who may need his help.

March 28th, 2017
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Hall performed surgery on my right hand for Dupuytren's contracture resulting in complete correction of contracture. I can straighten fingers completely and functionality of my right hand has been restored. Dr. Hall has my highest recommendation as an extremely competent and caring physician!

February 28th, 2017
Highly Recommend
I saw Dr. Hall because my hand and forearm was falling asleep during the night and becoming painful enough that it kept me awake. After examination and referral for nerve testing, I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and scheduled for out-patient surgery. The night pain stopped immediately following surgery. I am now five weeks out and couldn't be more pleased with my progress. I highly recommend Dr. Hall. Besides being an excellent doctor/surgeon, he's a character!

February 9th, 2017
returned rull range of motion
Dr. Hall operated on my shoulder. this gave me back pain free full motion range.

February 8th, 2017
Flexible with Treatment Options!
I broke by left hand, and wasn't a fan of immediately jumping into surgical options. After talking with Dr. Hall at my initial appointment, he was willing to work with me on non-surgical options (re-set and cast for multiple weeks). He was very concerned about the healing of the bone and set great follow up appointments to ensure everything was healing correctly. We finally got the great news that my hand had healed, and surgery wasn't needed! i was very appreciative of his willing to consider what I wanted as a individual, while keeping an eye out for what's best for me long term in multiple follow ups.

January 22nd, 2017
Help the doctor to help you. Only you have the power to heal yourself a doctor can only help.

January 18th, 2017
Great Shoulder Surgeon
He was very informative about all that would be happening in the surgery. The surgery was a total success. The follow-up appointments were very helpful, as were his exercise recommendations.

January 12th, 2017
Fantastic hand surgeon!
Dr. Hall did surgery on my son's finger several years ago after a football injury. The finger has a permanent screw in it & my son still made it into the military several years later! That speaks volumes for the good job he did. Recently it was my turn to have a broken finger fixed. I was so thankful when the ER physician referred me to Dr. Michael Hall. My finger had to be pinned, then the pins were removed several weeks later. I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Hall very highly.

January 12th, 2017
Best Orthopedic Surgeon
My next door neighbor, my mother and myself (twice, once for each hand, trigger finger). And all are HIGH SATISFIED, and VERY IMPRESSED with Dr. Halls care from start to finish.

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Hall is a physician you want if you want to know to facts and options without a lot of nonessentials. He is to the point and explains what your options are and what he thinks would be best for you. His knowledge is vast of his profession and of other interesting area. I always feel I have had his undivided attention.