Dr. Michael Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hall?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Wonderful Care

Dr. Hall did a great job fixing a bad fracture to my right thumb. Will definitely recommend him to others.

June 9th, 2017

Professional, Talented, Confident, Personable, Honest

I hadn’t had surgery since the 80s and was very apprehensive about a stranger doing surgery on my broken wrist even though my Primary Care Physician highly recommended Dr. Hall. My daughter went with me to all of my appointments and also left a very nice review. My nerves were off the chart waiting to see the Dr. but then were completely calmed down when I saw Dr. Hall and he entered the exam room. He exuded confidence which was extremely reassuring to me. He clearly explained to me in terms I easily understood what needed to be done, which made me feel at ease and that I was in good hands. I like that he showed me on his cell phone a picture of an opened wrist ready to work on, that he had fixed so I could see what he would be doing. He made sure that regardless of anything else, my broken wrist bones and carpel tunnel damage would be taken care of to the best of his ability. I have a plate and 4 screws in my left wrist and did everything he and the physical therapist told me to do and have recovered nicely. He and the staff were kind, courteous, and compassionate to my predicament. The nice lady at the desk always had a smile when she greeted me. Michael put on and took off my casts as needed over the 6 weeks and was enjoyable to visit with, especially the taking off of the last cast with a very noisy machine that he assured me would not cut the skin. It didn’t. Todd was great as he carefully took out the stitches from my wrist even though I was having a small melt-down. And that should give you a bit of an idea about how apprehensive I really was about having surgery. I also have Dupuytrens in my left hand and it will need surgery sometime in the future. So Dr. Hall, “I’ll be back.”

May 31st, 2017

Made a difficult time so much easier

Dr. Hall was amazing, generous, professional and patient with our questions. We felt comfortable with the procedure as he explained every detail and what to expect before and afterward. His staff was gentle, funny and always made us feel welcome, even lining the hall to say goodbye to us after our last visit. They seem more like a family.

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Hall Dr. Michael Hall Dr. Michael Hall

I came to Dr. Hall with a badly broken arm. The ends were jagged and misaligned. I saw Dr. Hall on a Monday and was in surgery the next morning. Dr. Hall was extremely vigilant about making sure I did not have or get an infection. If the need ever arises I would not hesitate for a moment to see Dr. Hall. He's very efficient, prepared for your appointment and will answer any questions you might have.

April 20th, 2017

skilled hand surgeon

Dr. Hall is a very knowlegeable, skilled surgeon. I appreciated his directness and honesty. He wastes no ones time. I will be forever greatful to him for the successful repair of my hand. I trust Dr. Hall for any future care.

April 20th, 2017

skilled hand surgeon

April 9th, 2017

A doctor you can trust

Dr Hall is a true medical professional. He has no nonsense, with a clear and to the point judgement of the problem, concise yet detailed explanations of the procedures. He will take quick actions in the best interest of the patient's well being. You don't see this kind high quality doctors often now days. My wrist surgery went very well and recovery process is exactly he predicted. I greatly appreciate his helps and highly recommend him to everyone who may need his help.

March 28th, 2017

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Hall performed surgery on my right hand for Dupuytren's contracture resulting in complete correction of contracture. I can straighten fingers completely and functionality of my right hand has been restored. Dr. Hall has my highest recommendation as an extremely competent and caring physician!

March 1st, 2017

Highly Recommend

I saw Dr. Hall because my hand and forearm was falling asleep during the night and becoming painful enough that it kept me awake. After examination and referral for nerve testing, I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and scheduled for out-patient surgery. The night pain stopped immediately following surgery. I am now five weeks out and couldn't be more pleased with my progress. I highly recommend Dr. Hall. Besides being an excellent doctor/surgeon, he's a character!

February 9th, 2017

returned rull range of motion

Dr. Hall operated on my shoulder. this gave me back pain free full motion range.

February 8th, 2017

Flexible with Treatment Options!

I broke by left hand, and wasn't a fan of immediately jumping into surgical options. After talking with Dr. Hall at my initial appointment, he was willing to work with me on non-surgical options (re-set and cast for multiple weeks). He was very concerned about the healing of the bone and set great follow up appointments to ensure everything was healing correctly. We finally got the great news that my hand had healed, and surgery wasn't needed! i was very appreciative of his willing to consider what I wanted as a individual, while keeping an eye out for what's best for me long term in multiple follow ups.

January 22nd, 2017

Help the doctor to help you. Only you have the power to heal yourself a doctor can only help.