Dr. Michael Hall MD Patient Reviews

• 127 reviews

no change

February 14th, 2017
Rotator cuff surgery
Injured my shoulder May of 2016. Thought time would fix it. Wrong. Finally saw family Dr. In July, tried cortisone shots w/o results. Referred to Dr. Hall in September. He explained the options and answered all questions. I chose surgery. Dr. Hall scheduled it based on a time that worked to my advantage. Surgery 10/24/16 recovery faster than I expected. No pain and range of motion returning. Only regret is not meeting Dr. Hall much sooner. Thank you for taking the time to make something clinical very personal. R. Briscoe

February 9th, 2017
returned rull range of motion
Dr. Hall operated on my shoulder. this gave me back pain free full motion range.

February 8th, 2017
Flexible with Treatment Options!
I broke by left hand, and wasn't a fan of immediately jumping into surgical options. After talking with Dr. Hall at my initial appointment, he was willing to work with me on non-surgical options (re-set and cast for multiple weeks). He was very concerned about the healing of the bone and set great follow up appointments to ensure everything was healing correctly. We finally got the great news that my hand had healed, and surgery wasn't needed! i was very appreciative of his willing to consider what I wanted as a individual, while keeping an eye out for what's best for me long term in multiple follow ups.

January 22nd, 2017
Help the doctor to help you. Only you have the power to heal yourself a doctor can only help.

January 18th, 2017
Great Shoulder Surgeon
He was very informative about all that would be happening in the surgery. The surgery was a total success. The follow-up appointments were very helpful, as were his exercise recommendations.

January 12th, 2017
Fantastic hand surgeon!
Dr. Hall did surgery on my son's finger several years ago after a football injury. The finger has a permanent screw in it & my son still made it into the military several years later! That speaks volumes for the good job he did. Recently it was my turn to have a broken finger fixed. I was so thankful when the ER physician referred me to Dr. Michael Hall. My finger had to be pinned, then the pins were removed several weeks later. I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Hall very highly.

January 12th, 2017
Best Orthopedic Surgeon
My next door neighbor, my mother and myself (twice, once for each hand, trigger finger). And all are HIGH SATISFIED, and VERY IMPRESSED with Dr. Halls care from start to finish.

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Hall is a physician you want if you want to know to facts and options without a lot of nonessentials. He is to the point and explains what your options are and what he thinks would be best for you. His knowledge is vast of his profession and of other interesting area. I always feel I have had his undivided attention.

January 10th, 2017
Karen Kane Linwood Ks
I have been going to Doctor Hall for 5 months. He first did carpal tunnel surgery. That went really well, then a month later I fell. I tore a ligament in the same hand that I had the carpal tunnel surgery. Doctor Hall told me the next surgery would be bad and it was. I wore a cast for 3 months and had to visit his office at least every 2 weeks but everything went as planned. Everyone in the office were always very good at taking care of me. I would remember Dr. Hall for any hand surgeries. He did an awesome job. I plan on going back to him in about 6 months to have carpal tunnel surgery on my other hand.

December 16th, 2016
He impressed me as very professional. He cares about doing things to get me better.
I was very impressed with the care shown by all the staff. They all treated me with excellent concern and kindness. I'm anticipating a positive outcome.

November 14th, 2016
Dr. Micheal Hall is a very knowledgeable and skilled professional. I appreciated the patience and care received. I have recommended Dr.Hall and continue to do so at every given opportunity. Completely satisfied with my overall experience.

November 1st, 2016
Mrs
I felt very comfortable having Dr. Hall do my hand, wrist and elbow surgery after several people said he was an excellent surgeon and if they every had surgery, they would want Dr. Hall to perform the operation.