Learn more about Dr. Michael Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halperin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- William W Backus Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halperin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Halperin practice?
Dr. Michael Halperin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Diagnostic Radiology near North Franklin, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See North Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons and North Franklin Radiologists.