Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Halperin
Dr. Michael Halperin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Franklin, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Halperin is affiliated with Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, William W Backus Hospital and William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT. Dr. Halperin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Halperin has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Halperin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Franklin, CT.
Dr. Ammar Anbari
Diagnostic Radiology, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Wei
North Franklin, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Nicole Arcand
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi13