A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halperin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halperin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Halperin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Michael Halperin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Halperin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Franklin, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Waterford, CT.
See North Franklin Surgeons.