Learn more about Dr. Michael Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Halperin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Halperin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Michael Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Halperin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Franklin, CT.
See North Franklin Surgeons.