Dr. Michael Hanley Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 15th, 2016

Automation and telemetry in the oil and gas industry .

This person or doctor repaired my broken hand . If not that person another repaired a hernia . On the hernia the doctor asked " When do you want this done ?" ASAP it is very painful . In his modest office building I noticed at the end of the hall he sat down looking at a desk and supported his head . I think he was overloaded in his work I appreciate in either instance mentioned . I am very greatful for the help.

December 1st, 2014