A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Harkins MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Harkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.