A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harkins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harkins MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Harkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.