Dr. Michael Harper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 9th, 2016
Longtime Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Harper's since the mid 90's and would never consider anyone else for my medical needs. He is attentive and knowledgeable and has treated me for several different temporary ailments and now, for a longtime thyroid issue. I couldn't hope for better care.

August 15th, 2016
Michael Harper has the best bed-side manner I've ever seen in a Family Practice physician.

April 16th, 2015
They don't usually follow up, but it's not generally necessary.

February 18th, 2015
Dr Michael J Harper
Dr. Harper is wonderful. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but I don't mind because he spends as much time as needed with me as well. Most of the staff is great, but there are 1 or 2 (as is true everywhere) who are a little difficult.

June 8th, 2011
Tasah
I like how he listens to us and does what needs to be done instead of waiting a long time.

May 24th, 2011
Rick Claffey
Great Doctor and staff is great, and takes the time you need never feel rushed

March 8th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr. Harper for many years. He always spends time with me to fully understand what my symtoms are. He is a caring person who spends as much time as I need him to. I've never felt rushed so he could see the next patient. I've recommended him to family and friends and they are real happy with him.

February 4th, 2011
Dr. Harper is the best Doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is a very caring doctor and takes his time. I have never felt rushed at an appointment with him and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

December 10th, 2009
Great listener, excellent doctor
One thing that stands out most to me about Dr. Harper is his consistent, caring bedside manner. He ALWAYS takes time to listen to you as a patient, and does not brust off your own personal thoughts/theories of the medical concerns you have. I once timidly brought in my own research of my medical concerns, and he listened carefully while I explained what I had read and researched. He actually retained a copy of my researched info, citing that he would like to learn more about the condition himself. Doctors don't konw everything, but Dr. Harper is a rare find who is willing to listen and discover WITH you in order to provide the highest quality of health care to his patients.

November 10th, 2009
My review is based on many years of Doctor/patient relationship.
I was first seen by Dr. Harper when my primary care physcian's schedule would not accomodate my need for an emergency appointment. Dr. Harper was new to the practice and accepting new patients. In the many years he treated me, Dr. Harper was professional and accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. So high is my level of confidence in his abilities as a phycsian, I transferred my medical records to his new practice, 25 minutes further than his previous office. Dr. Harper takes time to listen to your symptoms and shows an interest in your overall well-being...a trait that was not evident in prior physcians.

April 14th, 2009
Never makes you feel you are wasting his time.