A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Justin Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons.