A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Justin Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.