Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Harris
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Harris is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. Dr. Harris has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.
Dr. Gregg Satow
Monterey, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Michael Klassen
Monterey, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Stewart Eidelson
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Monterey, CA 0 mi40