A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrison is Good. Dr. Harrison has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrison, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cancer, Cerebrovascular Disorders, and Neurosurgical Procedures.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services of Rhode Island
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Harrison practice?
Dr. Michael Harrison practices Neurological Surgery near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnston, RI and Smithfield, RI.
See North Dartmouth Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Harrison, Dr. Mitch Harrison, Dr. Myles Harrison, Dr. Michal Harrison, Dr. Mickey Harrison, Dr. Miles Harrison