A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harrison has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Harrison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.