A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harrison has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans