A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hartman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hartman practice?
Dr. Michael Hartman practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Clintonville, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Hartman, Dr. Micheal Hartman, Dr. Michel Hartman, Dr. Mickey Hartman, Dr. Miguel Hartman, Dr. Mike Hartman