A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hennessy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hennessy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Rady Children`s Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hennessy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Michael Hennessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hennessy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewistown, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT.
See Lewistown Surgeons.