A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hennessy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hennessy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Rady Children`s Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hennessy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Michael Hennessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hennessy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewistown, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT.
See Lewistown Surgeons.