A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hicks is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hicks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Hicks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Hicks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Michael Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hicks practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Jenkintown Emergency Physicians and Jenkintown Internists.