A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hogan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hogan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Hogan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Michael Hogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hogan practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.